A damsel in distress. Plural of Mongoose Update.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

What looks to me like the owner of the OG varietyjones.com domain, who appears to be a random artist, has re-opened shop (barely, with 2 items) under the varietyjonesthrift.com banner. The abandoned original varietyjones.com domain today leads via a random redirect to a corporate sales page. I got Epson printers and B&H Photo in two tries.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

The original owner of varietyjones.com was the guy we’re waiting to get the fuck outta MDC.

He paid for it using the Gypsy Nirvana LTD credit card.

Ask Gypsy for further details.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 400 times
Received Karma : 250 times

Post by ben ttech »

smokebreaks wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:57 pm
I reckon you're right but it certainly doesn't speak well to the care and comfort that's supposed to be afforded toward the guests of the SDNY.

im american corrections
confinement is merely the beginning of the punishment they feel responsible to administer...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

smokebreaks wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:17 pm
The original owner of varietyjones.com was the guy we’re waiting to get the fuck outta MDC.

He paid for it using the Gypsy Nirvana LTD credit card.

Ask Gypsy for further details.
Do you remember the weird site using that domain with funky art for sale like the howling wolf image? That's what I was thinking of. The varietyjonesthrift.com site looks like it could be the same person's site. When I think about people believing "Variety Jones" being an actual person rather than a silly pseudonym/fake character in a PoM fairy tale, it makes me smile. Still want to go to the restaurant in Dublin, sounds alright.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

...Clark remains hospitalized for treatment of injuries that he received during an
October 18, 2021 fall from his bunk while at the Metropolitan Detention Center. As
the Court knows, Mr. Clark had extensive surgery on his hip and pelvic region
shortly after his fall. At the end of October 2021, he was transferred to a medical
facility in Brooklyn where he remains.
Mr. Clark has made substantial progress in attempting to regain the use of
his hip and leg. While he still is unable to walk without assistance, he can move
around effectively using a walker. He advises me that he participates in physical
therapy almost daily. Unfortunately, at the end of December 2021, Mr. Clark again
contracted COVID-19 (he had previously had COVID in December of 2020 while
at the MDC). As with his first bout with COVID, Mr. Clark has residual symptoms,
although he appears to have cleared the virus from his system. He tells me that he
continues to experience fatigue, dizziness and difficulty focusing. The most
troubling aftermath of COVID for Mr. Clark is that he has excruciating pain in his
joints. This pain coupled with the pain from his initial injury is sufficiently severe
that he again is taking a significant quantity of opioids that have been prescribed
to him. (Prior to becoming ill with COVID, he had been able to cut back on the
dosage substantially). Given these circumstances, I believe that he should not
proceed to sentencing at this time.
I am attempting to arrange a phone call with Mr. Clark’s treating physician,
which I expect will occur within a few days. I therefore ask that the Court permit
me to file an additional status update letter in two weeks on February 11, 2022. At
that time I hope to be able to advise the Court when Mr. Clark will be mentally and
physically fit to be sentenced...

-LAW OFFICE OF STEPHANIE M. CARVLIN, ESQ. 1/28
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

mr_infinity
some karma
some karma
Has bestowed Karma : 5 times

Post by mr_infinity »

Any news about clarck guys ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

Post by Munchy »

the Court has re-scheduled sentencing in this matter for April Fools' Day.

this is the page to watch:
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/71 ... s-v-clark/
Dear Judge Nathan:
I write to provide an update to the Court regarding Roger Clark’s ability to proceed
to sentencing. Today, February 16, 2022, with Mr. Clark’s permission, I spoke with his
treating physician, Dr. Marc Ross. Dr. Ross reported to me that while Mr. Clark remains
on opioids and other neuropathic medications, Dr. Ross believes that Mr. Clark is able,
physically and cognitively, to proceed to sentencing. I described to Dr. Ross what this
would entail: Mr. Clark would need to be able to review documents, possibly to write a
document to submit to the Court and, if he chooses, speak to the Court at his sentence
hearing. Dr. Ross is confident that Mr. Clark can do these things. While Mr. Clark
continues to report extreme pain, which Dr. Ross believes is genuine (not malingering),
neurocognitive testing on Mr. Clark indicates that his cognitive functioning is not impaired
to the degree that it would negatively impact his ability to participate in his sentencing.
Mr. Clark advises me that he remains in extreme pain. According to Dr. Ross, the
treatment plan currently calls for Mr. Clark to have a nerve study that should provide an
objective indication of the extent and cause of this pain. A future nerve block may be
administered.
Given these circumstances, I believe that it would be appropriate for the Court to
set a sentencing date. I request permission to file a supplemental sentencing submission.
My original submission was filed on November 6, 2020. I filed a supplemental submission
almost a year ago on March 8, 2021. Since that time, several things that may affect the
Court’s sentencing decision have occurred: Mr. Clark’s serious injury while in the care of
the Metropolitan Detention Center (“MDC”), his hospitalization and medical treatment and
his second bout with COVID-19. I would like to provide detailed information for the Court’s
consideration, as well as for inclusion in the Pre-sentence Investigation Report (“PSR”).
As the Court knows, the PSR will follow Mr. Clark to the facility where he is designated to
serve his sentence. I believe that it is vital that the facility have information about Mr.
Clark’s medical situation (diagnosis, prescriptions, assistive devices, such as a cane). In
my experience, it is very difficult to get facilities to accept this information if it has not been
included in the PSR. To obtain the information I need from the MDC and Mr. Clark’s
physicians, consult with Mr. Clark and allow him time to write his own description of what
he has experienced over the past several months will take time. I therefore ask that the
Court permit me to file a supplemental sentencing submission by March 23, 2022, with
the government permitted to file a response letter, if any, by March 30, 2020, with
sentencing to follow. (SO ORDERED by the judge)

mr_infinity
some karma
some karma
Has bestowed Karma : 5 times

Post by mr_infinity »

Any news guys ?? :toker1:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

Post by Munchy »

the most current news is in the post above, with the link where to check for updates, try it out

AlwaysBlue
some karma
some karma
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by AlwaysBlue »

PoM is moving to represent himself Pro Se at the April 1 sentencing hearing.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/71 ... s-v-clark/

Should be interesting