Second year indoor

Growing in electric sunshine
dequelo
good karma
good karma
Received Karma : 4 times

Second year indoor

Post by dequelo »

Butcher Bob wrote:If not males, then hemp...nothing like having them trim up, only to get bunk. :p

I've known plenty of rippers in my lifetime...every single one of them would steal from their best friend if the opportunity arose. The only satisfying part aboot it, was that much of the time they were stealing from each other.
oh yes hemp has to be the why to go :) get one that looks and smell like weed but on THC

hell I would have to put a few extra in and maybe fertilize a couple of times for them I do

want them to have a bumper crop

there is nothing like trimming 150 pounds of wet bud by hand to make you really hate trimming then to find out it bunk
Marx Defined The Classes, Kalashnikov Made Them Equal

Better to be Judged by Twelve than Carried by Six

"It is easier to rob by setting up a bank, than by holding up a bank clerk."

dequelo
good karma
good karma
Received Karma : 4 times

Second year indoor

Post by dequelo »

Here is a ripper story that will warm the hearts of anyone who has ever had a grow jacked by

the ripper

way back when I knew a grower that got busted and went to prison :( so sad but here how it went down

someone the grower trusted with inside knowledge about his outside grow op told somebody

who told somebody and that somebody told someone at a bar and the bartender listen to all the details

and told his very good friends the rippers

but one detail slipped all the tellers mines was the fact that it was a very large grow op

rippers went out to do ripper business and found out very very big grow and they were unprepared

so they took what the could and loaded all they could into a car

then went on their merry way half way on their getaway the get some help from a friendly New York State Trooper

so being the Bitches that rippers are the rippers told the Police that it is not there dope but from

a huge grow op that they only could steal a 10th of and we will show you if you let us go

so the Police say sure will do that tell us please

they go down and knock the grower and friend take their grow and throw them into jail with the.............RIPPERS

The Police do not like snitches either

be safe and be free

Dequilo
Marx Defined The Classes, Kalashnikov Made Them Equal

Better to be Judged by Twelve than Carried by Six

"It is easier to rob by setting up a bank, than by holding up a bank clerk."

joecool
some karma
some karma

Second year indoor

Post by joecool »

Well as to my current grow the unknown that was dubbed fruity yum yum by the wife has my room smelling like blueberries. I'm guessing that I didn't have her quite right the last few times with her because she never smelled like that the other grow outs of her. It's an amazing smell coming from cannabis, one I've never experienced before. I've smelled fruity, slinky, and herb that had very little smell at all. This is neat having a distinct smell other than the normal cannabis smells.
Here's to improving each round ☺️
if I can't be me, then who am I to be? :toker1:

joecool
some karma
some karma

Second year indoor

Post by joecool »

Well last night was transplant time for most of the Blue gods
Ran out of fabric pots for 2 of them. Oh well I have a couple of 3 gal pots around here somewhere to use for flower. Now just to find them lol. Finding out also that no need more light and space for veg. It's getting crowded where my veg is located at the moment. Guess I either need to get a 3 by 3 tent or build a box to veg in. Probably the latter being as I on limited funds and it costs next to nothing to build a box for my needs.

joecool
some karma
some karma

Second year indoor

Post by joecool »

Almost harvest time for this little lady. Only a week or two left to go.
The others all have about 3 weeks left.
Attachments
Maui wowie
Maui wowie
Fruity yum yum
Fruity yum yum

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Second year indoor

Post by Lrus007 »

nice, looks good.
there is a product called stirrup M
it is spider mite pheromone.
spray the rippers plants with that.
every mite in 5 miles will show up on his plants :whistle:
oh if he has a indoor grow spray the wall of his house also...
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.