Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

ripper5 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:07 pm
Thank you brother! Was wondering what the flowering time is for the WCxDD & BDxSD.
I know C99 is a fast finisher.
WCxDD I'm taking 10/11 weeks because of the later poli, but it's probably good to smoke now @7/8 weeks imo.
I do like the buzzing highs. 9 weeks is suggested (middle of the road common time to harvest most variety without watching trich)

The pic of the cut previously here was flipped on 11/15

BDxSD 9.5 - 10 imo
I don't have any pics of that one. Was from an old forum friend but supposed to be some pretty crazy phenotypes in there.
I was going to soak some myself and was talking about it. Came to find that one actualy has an unknown Thai in it as well.
So it's Thai x BD x SD ~ That might add some flowering times to the more Sativa dominant phenos.. The BD is a long flower as well most people never take it long enough to enjoy a true buzz.

WC4DD definitley is the fastest one out of that bunch ~
.: the underdog is my dawg :.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

The C99 you've got there are F4 ~

C99.. If I remember, it's a cubed genetic.

Yes it is I looked. Pretty neat:

Cubing is a proccess to lock in desirable traits by working a line and the progeny. Also technically Bx4.

1. Pollinate a flowering clone of the chosen female with the pollen of a related male, preferably her father or a brother - to preserve any female traits that are linked to the male side of the family. An unrelated male won't have the Y-chromosome of the chosen female's family & therefore any Y-linked traits of the family will always be missing in the seed line. The resulting seeds contain 1/2 the original female's genes and 1/2 those of the male.

2. Grow the above seeds & flower them.

3. Pollinate a flowering clone of the chosen female with pollen from a male selected from the above group. These seeds contain 1/2 the chosen female's genes plus 1/4 more from the male being 1/2 her genetics too. I call this first back-cross generation .75 to capture the idea that it's 3/4 of the original female's genetics.

4. Grow the above seeds & flower them.

5. Pollinate a flowering clone of the chosen female, using a selected male from the above generation. These seeds contain 7/8 the original genes (1/2+3/8), so this second back-cross is the .88 generation.

6. Grow the above seeds & flower them.

7. Pollinate a flowering clone of the original female with pollen from a selected male off the above generation. These seeds contain 15/16 the original genes (1/2+7/16), in other words, so we’ll call this third back-cross the ".94" generation.

Theoretically, this will be a stable, true-breeding seed line from which all females are replicas of the original.

Each generation is the result of crossing a new male from the previous generation to the Mother plant

From Brothers Grimm breakdown ^^

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

3/5 GMO x Wookies are going into veg
Last edited by Mister Grafik on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

WCDDVBP-191.jpg
WCDDVBP-190.jpg

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Intrinsic »

Damn! Terminaly purty

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

Intrinsic wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:05 am
Damn! Terminaly purty
One thing I always say now in my head and to other people, is a line I stole from you brother man!

"if you think she's done, give er' another week!"
-youbetcha

It's one of my favorite things to say haha

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

WC4DD about a week to go....
I've got another test cut with pollen from a different selection I sent out for some help.
Last edited by Mister Grafik on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

:toker1:
Last edited by Mister Grafik on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Mister Grafik »

I forgot to mention I recieved some Orange Push Pop, so quick little update for everyone who cares.
Those are going into the next circle with the GMOxW

9/9 sprouted and I killed 4 off because we bottleneckin' quality ~

Some interesting seedlings. Premature frost and all at a few days old. Will try to get some close ups of this next run.

Lambo #03 shot 3 banannas and I killed it off. I have been smoking on it for a few days trying to find excuses to keep the cut.
On the inhale, man it's fresh lime. Very lime, unlike my Oaxacan which is pure Lemon. On the exhale you get a smooth sweet, I don't want to say it but I have to say it, bread flavoring. The buds are light and dense, fluffy and fall off the stem with a slight cracking like some good prime rib.

Man I wish I could share and get some opinions from some people who can enjoy a flavor like this here. understandably, get to know the bud so I can get an honest review. (no not on my growing skills on the flowers) Breaking it - rubbing it smoking it. Squshing it, throwing it, sticking it in your nose. You know the usual testings.

Anyways... I really like the plant and I'm kinda bummed about the nannas. Might keep it around in veg for a few years and try again later on.. This gave me a few thoughts on the seeds here. But whatever - Now I need to figure out what to do with these Lambsbread x Vanilla Berry Pie herm beans. Probably some seed sprout tea... Or maybe broadcast them somewhere in a mountain range ~

#02 is an exceptional plant. What's known as feno trigo in some instances, whispy wheat like calyx flower stacking. All the plants glisten with the resin of those tropical sativa, where #02 scattered trichs a bit further up the petioles of the fans.

I've still got #05 and #04 to run.. They are also both females, both expressing a different sorts of genes.
Thinking maybe these came from hermies (6/6 female plants, one shooting nanas so far - eye on the second flowering)..

Anyways there's a bit of an update on the Lambo's. I have to clean up and transplant the #03 cutting I've just been kinda letting it get root bound since it shot some nanas. Will do better next time ~

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

The Circle of Gluttony

Post by Butcher Bob »

Mister Grafik wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:34 pm
Here's a tent of males...
Going to look like you've been sanding drywall soon. :tup: