For the hydro-heads
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Continuing Adventures in Hempy

Post by roller24 »

on the heat mats... I just saw an advertisement on tv the other day that was for pet pads.
they came in various sizes and maintained an ambient heat of a warm body.
I immediately thought about getting the cat sized one for my propagation area.

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 7 times
Received Karma : 47 times

Post by Mothers Penis »

Make sure that cat-mat dont heat up too much for your clones ... I came across lots of damping off problems using heat mats for propagation , so much so that I started using NoDamp ( http://www.plant-prod.ca/product_e.php? ... ategory=81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) before I realized I needed to get rid of the heat-mat ... maybe test the heat-mat like Marabou Stork did 1st .
May the Penis be with you .

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

JapanFreak wrote:... Sometimes it's easy to forget how fast they grow when you see them everyday...
After all those years of growing , this is what gets me the most exited ... Some time I force myself not to check them for a few days just for that thrill .

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

FullySikMate wrote:Whats wrong with the thermostat controlled propagation heat mats you can buy online from any hydro or garden store?
Price ? ... I dont know now , but back then hydro shop used to sell those heat-mat with no thermostat controller for 70$Can , and it only covered 1 propagation tray.

I use my old water-bed heat-mat with controller for my ebb&flow 100 L res. , and an electric cover blanket with controller under a plastic screen in my nursery.. both "heat-mats" are used only in case of very cold winter canadian nights .

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Day 19 Veg/Flip 250 watts Jackie-O
I thinned these out for the flip. They look pretty good to me but boy did they give me a rash with all the foliage they had.

Day 31 flower 400 watts Chronic
These have about 2 weeks left on them. Hopefully my chronic mothers will be able to give me at least 10 cuts to choose from for the next round.

Even though I didn't update the thread last week I did feed/water both gardens once last week and today. Things are looking good all around.

Mos`Hamid AKzurie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Not Site Admin

Post by Mos`Hamid AKzurie »

arb wrote:
While I don't doubt the validity of lower humidity common sense makes me question it.How can it be lower with all them buckets and resevoirs in there with them?
Obviously I am a soiler with zero experiance growing in anything else.
most people use air conditioning :whistle:
Make beans, not war