Next item up for bids.

The place to post your rallying cry for funding your defense.
smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Next item up for bids.

Post by smokebreaks »

Hey OJ really needs our help, and to facilitate it Ben had a great idea about auctioning off wares instead of beans...

That is an excellent suggestion... So here's the deal... We're gonna look at starting a new flea market/auction forum..

The first item up for bid is a wonderful vacation package to the center of the world.

No, I'm not talking about an enlistment tour to Mesopotamia but rather the excursion of a lifetime to the equator.

Stay tuned for further details...
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

PGs GossipGrrl™
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Next item up for bids.

Post by PGs GossipGrrl™ »

smokebreaks wrote:Hey OJ really needs our help, and to facilitate it Ben had a great idea about auctioning off wares instead of beans...

That is an excellent suggestion... So here's the deal... We're gonna look at starting a new flea market/auction forum..

The first item up for bid is a wonderful vacation package to the center of the world.
... Hell???
Hey OJ really needs our help, and to facilitate it Ben had a great idea about auctioning off wares
1. Actually smokes, I mentioned the Lionrose defense fund b4, guess you don't go to TCC, didn't cross your mind that this is "wares"?

I wasn't 'invited' (hmm, smacks of TCC clubby elitism...surely wouldn't want to be 'invited' and would turn down such) to the secret luminati gathering in the 'awesome seeds up for grabs' thread...so say the regular trolls in that thread.

2. Got a link to the current status of OJ's affairs? I was under the impression that his initial court date apperance, for which the lawyers retainer fee was of paramount importance was the main goal in fund raising. Has this been met yet?

3a.) If so, what are the other fund raising goals?

3b.) If not, how far away from the retainer fee amount is lacking?

3c.)...and how much time is left to come up with that, specific dates that need to be met?

...<oh wait, lemme break up those questions into separate "paragraphs" (that in itself is purely laughable, especially for the amount of text I'm sure smokes golfing buddy generates @10x/hrly fee as OJ's attorney) for those braindead trolls like roller24 who find the petty small-minded need to count up to that high a number> :puke:

4. I have some suggestions, but based on info obtained in answers above.
After a while, people are just going to ignore it, like I did, like I do most TV commercials.

Dick Hertz
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: WikiFreak

Next item up for bids.

Post by Dick Hertz »

If you're really worried about OJ why don't you send him a pm and ask him how he's doing?

Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: The InnKeeper

Next item up for bids.

Post by Mamabudz »

...a journey of a lifetime ... yeah that's the ticket ... :whistle:
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*