The arena for political discussions about current events
Dick Cheney
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Has bestowed Karma : 179 times
Received Karma : 177 times

January 6th Hearings

Post by Dick Cheney »

After it was made public yesrerday that Mo Brooks was Seeking a presidential pardon, thereby confessing to his crimes, Mo Brooks yesterday sent this text to CBS News
FV-G_4YWQAMls33.jpeg
He thinks this is exculpatory? These guys are so stupid.

Mo Brooks at the infamous January 6th prep rally in his bulletproof vest.

Anyone remember T****'s party just before and during the j6 prep rally with music, champagne, dancing and celebrating watching it from big screens. Remember this loud one dancing and celebrating.
FV92fPyVEAERLk6.jpeg

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1804 times
Received Karma : 1579 times

January 6th Hearings

Post by Intrinsic »

ripper5 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:45 pm
Intrinsic wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:23 am
ahhh i see
Peeps on Twitter reporting one of the fox Affiliates cut off their live stream in the middle of yesterday's hearings.
What is telling is the public Witnesses are people who supported and still support Trump. It might give Fox viewers pause. Even whab deleted his post in his thread.
FV-RX5EXwAAVgut.jpeg
Is it the jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon or rats jumping ship?
I just saw a video on CNN of a cultist in tears thanking gawd almighty fer Donald Jesus Trump & the 3 SC judges from hell.
Yeah there's 30% minimum adult US population anti science and or gullible. That is, my reality is as valid as yer facts. I Have a gullible sister like that. Theres a guy in my small town is definitely a forerver savior jesus trump. A 12 x 15 foot sign saying Trump Won with mixed Christian paraphernalia in his yard by the post office. A Solid T**** district. I'm a member at the GAB Social Network, I deal with it all the time.

I console myself that is jes Darwinism; there's always a wide variety in every population.

Anyhoo I consider it a win if only 1% of that set at least stops promoting Trump. But I reckon it'll be more; in my travels i get a renewed faith in humanity. A Young man's foolish heart i suppose, too immature to give that up .. yet.

Dick Cheney
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

January 6th Hearings

Post by Dick Cheney »

Just minutes before Trump came on stage, Erik Trump's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle dancing.
Everyone in that tent knew what was going down next. Weeks in planning.

Playing Elton John's. "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
get a little action in"

@2:40:00 T**** comes on, his full speech
@2:51:49 "We're going to walk down to the capital" -President T****, January 6, 2021

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1610 times

January 6th Hearings

Post by ripper5 »

Talk about timing. The SC decisions stealing the thunder. Maybe these bold wingnut SC grabs will wake up enough folks for a change in the usual midterm bloodbath? Usually "it's the economy, stupid" without fail. If the cult gains the majority they'll be having bogus hearings left and right. "Ladies & gentlemen...Speaker Of The House Donald Jesus Trump!"...A lot at stake coming up here in Nov. :frown:

Dick Cheney
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

January 6th Hearings

Post by Dick Cheney »

Well said ripper! Timing indeed.

Meanwhile,

"I'm on the phone right now," Johnson replied.
"No you're not. I can see your phone. I can see your screen," Thorp said.

Johnson then put his phone down and addressed their questions, dismissing the evidence as a "non-story."

Johnson claimed he wasn't aware of the messages sent by his aide, calling it a "staff-to-staff exchange."
"I was basically, you know, unaware of it," he said.

The Jan. 6 committee has focused in its public hearings on the figures behind the elaborate, and at times chaotic, fake-elector scheme.
The plan involved replacing the slate of electors states sent to reflect the voting in their states with people who had agreed to ignore the legitimate results and instead vote for Trump in the Electoral College.

Dick Cheney
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

January 6th Hearings

Post by Dick Cheney »

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol will hold its next public hearing on Tuesday, June 28 at 1 pm. ET "to present recently obtained evidence and receive witness testimony."
The committee had been expected to take a brief hiatus until the week of July 11.

This will be the sixth hearing for the committee,

Though witnesses for tomorrow's testimony have not been shared with the public, the committee's quick shift in planning likely indicates that significant pieces of new information will be revealed.

Live stream

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1610 times

January 6th Hearings

Post by ripper5 »

A surprise hearing tomorrow? Excellent! :rollitiup: :popcorn:

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

January 6th Hearings

Post by rSin »

anyone a link for todays hearing?
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

January 6th Hearings

Post by Munchy »

something I haven't understood, is why everyone seems to think that watching the hearings must always be a multiple hours-long affair in real-time, when it saves so much time to just wait until afterward and simply catch the best bits in 5 or 10-minute clips on youtube-tv
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Dick Cheney
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

January 6th Hearings

Post by Dick Cheney »

Munchy, its something about the munchies, popcorn, the entertainment value. For me personally it's living history. And There's Liz!

rSin, look a couple post above you. sleeping late smoking tea too? Buenos dias amigo