Harvest time!

Grow info
smokinrav
some karma
some karma

Harvest time!

Post by smokinrav »

A place for everything and everything in its place. Some people hate doing this but I've never gotten tired of harvest time, no matter how big it is.

(I use glass now)
Attachments
harvest time.jpg
1.Google info for your stance. 2. Find link with material you want, skim through it just to be sure it backs you up. 3. Post link as if it was an absolute, irrefutable, and highly respected source. Extra points for Wikipedia!

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Harvest time!

Post by Hax »

Harvesting a small personal use grow is fun for sure. Harvesting a larger commercial scale crop OTOH is just hard work with a measure of relief mixed in.

:tup:
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vincent vega

Harvest time!

Post by vincent vega »

my back wouldn't tollerate trimming a decent harvest anymore...last leaf I trimmed was 2 years ago, I have 1 very lucky and reliable old and trusted friend who looks forward to trimming my grow...he gets way more than it's really worth but what price does one place on security and a happy friend

kofisalamanco

Harvest time!

Post by kofisalamanco »

^ no kidding. Sometimes the price is worth it, agreed.

smokinrav
some karma
some karma

Harvest time!

Post by smokinrav »

Hax wrote:Harvesting a small personal use grow is fun for sure. Harvesting a larger commercial scale crop OTOH is just hard work with a measure of relief mixed in.

True, this is in the under 16 ounces dry category.
Schadenfreude wrote:You sit on the floor? How does your back take it!!?!

Enjoy the harvest...
I sit legs straight out and incorporate stretching of the back and legs in my movements. I can do that for hours still, but I can feel age creeping in...

As far as a friend helping out, I've been able to keep my garden secret for ten years. Not gonna change that now.
1.Google info for your stance. 2. Find link with material you want, skim through it just to be sure it backs you up. 3. Post link as if it was an absolute, irrefutable, and highly respected source. Extra points for Wikipedia!

polish_pothead

Harvest time!

Post by polish_pothead »

cool! :-) I use glass jars too! :-) Its all about Glass and Stainless steel. Plastics = Evil :-)

zem
some karma
some karma

Harvest time!

Post by zem »

nice! why not sit on a chair and use nice table or desk? thats how i do it and i dont put my bud on newspaper only let the leaves fall on it cuz it's got ink and it will get some on the buds, it's not good to smoke ink residue just like it's not good to wrap sndwich or any food with newspaper. it doesn't take me hours to trim my plants i usually do it at harvesting not after drying and i got great scissors for the job fruit hrvesting shears by felco check them out they make your job easier
http://www.swissknifeshop.com/FELCO_F_3 ... flf310.htm

zem
some karma
some karma

Harvest time!

Post by zem »

you won't get a taste it's just residues that are toxic. when you inhale residues it's different than touching them with hands and few times wont hurt but the cumulative practice of toxin intake. would hurt it'scommon knowledge that newspapers are not clean and i only place my buds on clean surfaces thats wat i'm saying.

smokinrav
some karma
some karma

Harvest time!

Post by smokinrav »

Thanks for your concern. There is no ink transfer to my buds. I dry wet on hangers and clothes pins. The buds you see above sit on the dried remains of cutAnd ttrim leaf and don't really ever touch the paper. That wouldn't matter if they did since there is no moisture to activate the ink, much less wick it onto plant material. lol.

ganjahype84
some karma
some karma

Harvest time!

Post by ganjahype84 »

Congrats! I hope to be harvesting a couple plants soon! How tall were they at harvest time?