How To Pass Drug Tests

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 496 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

Munchy wrote:...warm it up to the proper temp of 94-100f... warm it up to the proper temp of 94-100f...
normal body temp 98.6F is ideal, but the strictest testers like DOD will take it just as long as it's over 96F, and most will even accept it as low as 94F, to allow for a few minutes of cooling, but if it's over 100F, you'd have to be running a fever or something, and if it was much higher, just as if it was way too low, it would be like a dead (patient) give-away.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

CK.

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by CK. »

Many thanks for all the great info Munchy, i was wondering if you had any suggestions for the best home tests. There are so many to choose from and its difficult to determine which is the most accurate.

Its been 3 weeks today since i quit, though i did sneak a coupla small bong hits a week apart.

No more for now... gonna wait another 4-5 weeks at least.

Thanks again. peace CK

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Munchy »

i believe the home THC tests are all about the same basic quality, as they're regulated by govt standards, so the best ones to get are the quantity packs. you can score 5 or 10 from ebay, for the same price as one in a store. and sometimes it's necessary and/or wise to re-test yourself at certain points along the way. take care & good luck :rockon:

Virginbudgrower
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Grower of Virgins

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Virginbudgrower »

Well my first drug test is coming up soon for my term life insurance. Since I"m heavy, I am dieting again and hoepfully can lose 22 pounds in 45 days. I need to quit toking as of tomorrow ( February 9) I need to lose the weight to get my weight into the Standard rate.

Munchy, I"ve read your whole article and found it to be very informative. I am ordering the drug test kits today and my goal is to test negative in 30 days then wait another 15 days to be safe and go for the test.

Does anyone know the detection limits for a GC/MS for THC? I know the strips are 50 nanograms.

Wish me luck, and thanks for your helpful info Munchy! :bong3:

vbg

Cric

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Cric »

seems like i've read that you should not diet prior to a drug test, unless you have a lot of time...i could be wrong though.

good luck vbg!

Virginbudgrower
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Grower of Virgins

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Virginbudgrower »

Hi Cric! Thanks for the good wishes. Well I think its ok to diet but to stop a week beforehand. I have 45 days of extreme work to do LOL. No nothing for me but damn well worth the effort to secure my kids future and my peace of mind for the next 20 years :)

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Munchy »

high there ladies! :smoke:

yeh, all that sounds like a good plan, if you're not a med user and in no hurry, but it seems like a lot of unnecessary effort and sacrifice in doing it the hard way, imho. to make a long story short, what i would most definitely recommend is to sub it with synthetic. there are several reasons for this...

first off, they are not going to observe the test, so you should have enough privacy for it to be quite simple. the GC/MS test can detect anything down to a single nanogram of the THC metabolites. so if it went to that level, after the 45 days, you might just be all squeaky clean, but you also might have a nanogram or so left. so subbing with synthetic would prevent that possibility entirely. but it's standard procedure to make everyone sign for that GC/MS test, even though it will not normally be used, unless your sample fails the pre-screen dipstick(s) first, which is when they need to send it for the further testing (GC/MS) and they certainly don't want to bother asking you for another signature at that point so they always get it covered up front, just in case. but as long as you pass their pre-screen dipstick test(s) they won't have to waste their money for the expensive secondary testing, so you really shouldn't even have to worry about that if you stick with your original plan.

these days i've been finding synthetic urine available at many headshops and cigarette shops in my area, which is a big change from a few years ago. so it is a lot easier to get when needed, even on short notice, instead of having to order it from ebay or somewhere in advance. then given a possible choice of cheaper or quality brands, i would avoid the cheapest and look for the better brands, which often have fancier packaging. all you really need is a little 2oz plastic bottle, premixed, with a little heating pad/sticker, such as QuickFix, but the GoNumber1 is a very fine product with a little waist strap and tube, which also comes in a female version. To be avoided are kinds like ClearChoice, which come with an extra chemical powder or additive to heat it up with.

but of course i'd still recommend having a backup method in place, whether dilution, or even a semi-natural approach, just in case anything goes wrong. so again if you have all the time in the world, then dieting is a good plan, but as you already know, the thing about it is that you must stop dieting &/or exercising and actually reverse-course to start packing some fat back on, about 5 days before your test. once you've gotten the tap of thc metabolites flowing, you can't expect it to just run all the way out on it's own on day 30, so if you keep on dieting &/or exercising, they can sometimes keep trickling out for months. so you'll need to turn it back off manually to be safe, by eating a lot of fatty foods and such for several days, as described above. and then even if you don't want to go with the dilution method, even after 45 daze of THC abstinence and everything, i would still recommend following all the basic principles of the method, pretty much as outlined above, but just scale back the amount of fluid intake, to a minimum of 2 pints, and i would still even take 1 pair of aspirin and a vitamin B-2, and certainly don't skip the all important pre-voids, using only the mid-stream, etc. to be as safe about it as possible.

hope this helps, and good luck! :tup:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Munchy »

although no one here needs this info, in case anyone comes along who does... just for the record, it's been around 15 years since I originally researched and wrote this, back in the OG days, and I still stand behind it 100%

I really should've made a youtube channel on it though... doh!

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by rSin »

I passed two tests whilest dirty a month ago without doing nothing!

good luck with that...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Munchy »

this vid really cracked me up :laugh:

it reminds me of when my entire army artillery battalion was piss-tested in Colorado '82... 350 out of 500 failed, and we were all read our Article 15's together in an big auditorium. :facepalm: