Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Balloon theory

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Funny how the number of reports of UFOs by the public has cratered just as we all have video and photographic recorders in our pockets whenever we leave the house.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Balloon theory

Post by Jesús Malverde »

This applies equally to ghosts, spirits, and all other paranormal phenomena. It never happens when there is a device that can record it present, and as much of the world now has such devices handy 24/7/365 if supernatural phenomena ever existed, they were certainly killed forever by the universal presence of such devices. Either that or they never existed in the first place, which is far more probable.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Balloon theory

Post by deran »

as many of you might now, im a big fan of 2 yt channels: secureteam10 and thirdphaseofmoon; both hardcore ufo channels, and ive seen hundreds , no thousands of videos ... and once youve seen it all, it opens up more questions than to solve any ... sure its propaganda big time, my personal statistics is more like every 100th to 200th video there is something to observe that is not "mainstream" ... that kind of that makes me go wtf ... and ive seen it all .. honestly :D why? bc i like also to watch slapped ham and top5 scary videos and such ... a week or 2 ago i watched this video from jordan peterson bashin german politicians, i didnt get it the first time that it was ai tech, totally made up artificial, times are changing, that you cant even be sure if its a ghost or ai, let alone aliens or ai ... though times .. meaning, i will have to go back and trust only my own eyes lol
awoken the right way

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Balloon theory

Post by rSin »

jordan peterson is a sociopath at least and arguaby a psycopath
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.