Tokealot Cafe

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Trixie
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Fuzzalicious

Tokealot Cafe

Post by Trixie »

My freedom is so close I can almost taste it.... Its the happiest time of the yeaaaaaaaaar!

LabRat

Tokealot Cafe

Post by LabRat »

Hello, my friends! :fubird:

Nakid wimmins in the cop car...oh, my! :fly:

Hey! Look who the cat drug in! :trix:

Rudie, take shorter sentences and make multiple posts. That'll get it all in. :rollitiup:

Hope ya'll have a great day! :rollitiup:

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

Tokealot Cafe

Post by rSin »

Trixie wrote:My freedom is so close I can almost taste it.... Its the happiest time of the yeaaaaaaaaar!

you think you could sign up for work release more often...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

bubbabush
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: 6% Neandertal

Tokealot Cafe

Post by bubbabush »

Smotty wrote:Morning!! I feel like a dick for not coming in here more often so I'm gonna make sure that I do. Just got home from the gym...my sorry ass was in no mood to get up and work out but I did and now I'm glad. Drippy and stanky, but glad. I'm going out to dinner tonight with my girlfriend, I'm thinking I might strongarm her into some Mexican. There is a great place by me that has been here for years, and they have awesome margaritas but since being sober and margaritas aren't exactly compatible I think I will drown my sorrows in a plate of carne asada instead :p
That avvy of yours always make me crave a little Greek. :toker1:

~O~
::-'--O Homophobia:Man's Fear of Being Treated As He Treats Women O--'-::

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Tokealot Cafe

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

bubbabush wrote:That avvy of yours always make me crave a little Greek. :toker1:
Tiny Stavros is waiting for your call. :callme:

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Tokealot Cafe

Post by Hax »

My eyes! My eyes!
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 78 times

Tokealot Cafe

Post by arb »

Smotty wrote:Morning!! I feel like a dick for not coming in here more often so I'm gonna make sure that I do. Just got home from the gym...my sorry ass was in no mood to get up and work out but I did and now I'm glad. Drippy and stanky, but glad. I'm going out to dinner tonight with my girlfriend, I'm thinking I might strongarm her into some Mexican. There is a great place by me that has been here for years, and they have awesome margaritas but since being sober and margaritas aren't exactly compatible I think I will drown my sorrows in a plate of carne asada instead :p
Drippy and stanky!?!............now I am too....................thank you.
:winky:
Vaya con Dios HB

bubbabush
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: 6% Neandertal

Tokealot Cafe

Post by bubbabush »

A Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
bubbabush wrote:That avvy of yours always make me crave a little Greek. :toker1:
Tiny Stavros is waiting for your call. :callme:

Careful what I wish for in the future....

~O~
::-'--O Homophobia:Man's Fear of Being Treated As He Treats Women O--'-::

HempKat

Tokealot Cafe

Post by HempKat »

I hear you on the gym, I've started exercising at home in recent months and some days I really got to push myself hard to get started but always once I get going it's not so bad and I'm glad I did afterwards. :tup:

I also find on days when my mind is trying to tell me I'm too sore or stiff to do my exercises, that if I smoke a joint, afterwards I feel much better about exercising and am able to do them with little to no problem from being sore or stiff. Although I should point out this is just routine soreness/stiffness not the kind that comes from having overdone it. That kind of soreness I pay closer attention to.

HempKat

Tokealot Cafe

Post by HempKat »

LabRat wrote: Hey! Look who the cat drug in! :trix:

Wasn't me, she just sauntered in here on her own. :mrgreen: