Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1590 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

I did Short Bus,, Here's his quote and premise from the Tweet. Did you even read the whole tweet that Roller put up??. Or just the part before Twitter cuts it off. Typical Bob. This is the Reading Room ya fool. D'oH!
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:15 pm
Let's create compensation for these individuals. I mean, if they've been harmed by a government program—which was the COVID mandatory vaccination…the government should do something when they get a side effect of basically what was the government's recommendation."
Wait. Was it mandatory or basically a recommendation?
The inconsistency was highlighted.

yo, sound the Bell
the short bus is here.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

It was mandatory for many within government, like the military. Lawsuits are already being filed on that instance, I think.
Most other mandatory compliances were put forth by the private sector under strong recommendations, bordering duress, by the government.
Regardless, the government did indeed mandate the vaccine for anyone that they could which totaled enough to rack up a slew of lawsuits as discussed in the video.
In September 2021, Biden announced the Biden administration COVID-19 action plan, a six-point plan of new measures to help control the pandemic, which included new executive orders and regulatory actions to effectively mandate vaccination for COVID-19 among a large swath of the American workforce. Executive orders were announced directing all federal agencies to mandate the vaccination of their employees (with exceptions as required by law, and no option for regular testing in lieu of vaccination)[31] per guidance to be developed by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, and all future government contracts to include a clause requiring compliance with guidance to be developed by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (likely to include a similar mandate).[31] The administration set a November 22, 2021 deadline for most federal employees to be fully vaccinated and a January 4, 2022 deadline for federal contractors to be vaccinated.[32]

In September 2021, the employees of all federally-funded Medicaid and Medicare-certified health care facilities, and Head Start program facilities, were required to be vaccinated, as ordered through the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).[33][34][31] Companies with more than 100 employees could either require vaccination for all (and give their workers four hours' paid time off for their vaccination appointments); or require any unvaccinated employees to wear masks and be tested weekly for COVID-19, according to an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Emergency Temporary Standard.[35][36] These two policies together —federally-funded healthcare facilities and large companies— would apply to 100 million workers and were scheduled to take effect on January 4, 2022.[32]

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Sure okay...
..so then it was Not jes "basically a government recommendation".

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:29 am
I did Short Bus,, Here's his quote and premise from the Tweet. Did you even read the whole tweet that Roller put up??. Or just the part before Twitter cuts it off.
Intrinsic wrote:
Let's create compensation for these individuals. I mean, if they've been harmed by a government program—which was the COVID mandatory vaccination…the government should do something when they get a side effect of basically what was the government's recommendation."
The inconsistency was highlighted.

yo, sound the Bell
the short bus is here.
Did you fail English in school?...fall asleep when they taught structure? :confused:
The premise would be the first sentence...you've move onto the body.
You should get off that short bus and go to class. :roflmao:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:43 pm
The premise would be the first sentence...you've move onto the body.
Lol

The premises ( there can be more than one) are the statements being offered in support for the conclusion. The premises also embody the reasons or facts providing evidence for the conclusion's credibility.

https://open.library.okstate.edu/critic ... unknown__/

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Nice try, let's remember what we're talking aboot...
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:37 pm
Well the government's removal of pharmaceutical companies from product liability for their covid vaccines was certainly mandatory...and isn't that the point of the discussion?
His discussion is aboot who is going to foot the liability costs.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Holy shit you're trying to change the argument the government liability now. Big suprise. :roll:
it's no longer about the apparent inconsistency in the premise. Or what a premise is.

So now you are trying change it to I'm talking about it's about government liability that I never even addressed. You initially asked where the inconsistency was I pointed out then ya tried to change the argument to what a premise is.

. See if you want to respond to government liability respond to rollers initial post about it. My post (you initially responded to) was about questioning if the covid vaccines were mandatory or basically a recommendation.

Okay Padawan when one tries to change the argument (mandatory versus recommendation) to a different yet easier to win argument (government liability)...

Quiz: which logical fallacy would that be?
Answer: Ironically a Strawman argument.

< insert Spock >

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Alright, let's go back to the beginning then...
Intrinsic wrote:
Wait. Was it mandatory or basically a recommendation?
What is your point? :confused: