Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Is Facebook trying to tempt me?

Post by smokebreaks »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:52 am
Heroin is niiiiiiiiice. You could easily live your life on heroin and be a functioning member of society. If it were cheap, pure and correctly dosed by a dispensary, there would be almost no crime or deaths.
diacetylmorphine ... u all do know that you can snort the shit and it works...

Bayer AG actually made Heroin as their first pharmaceutical product for use as a cure for morphine addiction and also as children's cough suppressant

Crazy fucking world we live in...
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2193 times
Received Karma : 1615 times

Post by ripper5 »

^^I've tried it several times. They have it in all the stores around here. It's more expensive, but not any closer to the real stuff than the Franzeskaner.
Most of the Wiezens on sale in the US are bitter whereas what I'm looking for is not. Paulaner hefe weissbier is everywhere too. All of these are better than American swill.

Also, if one doesn't like the sediment, regular weisen is the same thing but filtered. They used to serve Maisel's (spl?) weisen on tap @ the Alabama Hard Rock bar in Sachenhausen, Germany.
Fucking Dee-licious!

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

ripper5 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:04 am
^^I've tried it several times. They have it in all the stores around here. It's more expensive, but not any closer to the real stuff than the Franzeskaner.
Most of the Wiezens on sale in the US are bitter whereas what I'm looking for is not. Paulaner hefe weissbier is everywhere too. All of these are better than American swill.

Also, if one doesn't like the sediment, regular weisen is the same thing but filtered. They used to serve Maisel's (spl?) weisen on tap @ the Alabama Hard Rock bar in Sachenhausen, Germany.
Fucking Dee-licious!
Paulaner is not a bad default wheat beer. You can get it in 5L kegs here which makes for a great party.

Weihenstephan Kristall is a decent filtered hefe, though I prefer mine cloudy.
Licensed to Krill

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:52 am
Heroin is niiiiiiiiice. You could easily live your life on heroin and be a functioning member of society. If it were cheap, pure and correctly dosed by a dispensary, there would be almost no crime or deaths.
A relative of mine apparently kept a successful private obstetrics practice going for decades as a morphine addict. Even his family and friends had no idea until he died of old age and the secret was discovered.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Here's another one I like. It's not german & it's not wheat. It's Czech Budwieser! It's a pale Lager.
Way better than it's American counterpart imo. I recommend it if ya ever get the chance.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweis ... ar_Brewery
Attachments
5ff6cec8b74e6449ad1a7e1b_Budvar_bottle_original_0,50_HiRes_RGB_s Copy@2x.png

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

The original Budweiser! I've drunk that - it's good.

I don't think I've ever drunk an American Budweiser. I can't remember even seeing it here. I'm sure it is (somewhere) but no-one – absolutely no-one – drinks it in Australia. Hell, we don't even drink Foster's, and everyone thinks that's our national beer.

I've been getting into the hemp-infused pilsner lately. I'm not normally a pilsner drinker, but it's good stuff: https://omegaassets.com.au/herbee/
Licensed to Krill

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:23 pm
The original Budweiser! I've drunk that - it's good.

I don't think I've ever drunk an American Budweiser. I can't remember even seeing it here. I'm sure it is (somewhere) but no-one – absolutely no-one – drinks it in Australia. Hell, we don't even drink Foster's, and everyone thinks that's our national beer.

I've been getting into the hemp-infused pilsner lately. I'm not normally a pilsner drinker, but it's good stuff: https://omegaassets.com.au/herbee/

You ain't missing anything. Many years ago, I went to the Budweiser Brewing School. Got my "Master Brewer Certification" lol after taking their test.

During the class they bring out some samples of brews, some made fresh that day, some 30 days old which is about what comes to the market, and then they had the "simulated aged" beer that they had baked in an oven for 3 days at some odd temperature...

When they asked us to identify which was best, I preferred their simulated aged beer. I suggested they do that all their beer so it didn't taste like water.

August Busch was none too happy with me.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Growing up drinking Budwiser and then coming home from overseas and it's piss-water. Light beer is even worse.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Piswasser

"Cheap 11% ABV fighting lager
brewed in Germany for export
only from rice, barley, hops and
the fresh urine of Bavarian
virgins."

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

ripper5 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:11 am
Here's another one I like. It's not german & it's not wheat. It's Czech Budwieser! It's a pale Lager.
Way better than it's American counterpart imo. I recommend it if ya ever get the chance.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweis ... ar_Brewery
AKA Budvar/Czechvar, it's good summer beer. I can find it still in the EU, but it's gone missing for me in the states. If you like that style, try Jever if you see it, it's German but very much in that Czech style.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow