Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Is Facebook trying to tempt me?

Post by rSin »

that meth seems a vile one
never myself but know a few lifers

two were reduced to living on the streets for years in and out
another is a generation before me and he gets the stuff from bikers a couple times a year
much different from the daily users

never found lsd
only shrooms and salvia

i assume id do ok with wet
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

Weird how whether an affinity to another person or not; the words they choose to fill up a sentence our own presence has a 'kmow' on, is sent reeling triggered into things we havnt thought about for years and the new overview looks at them incorporates into the person we have become long past thought such events wed previous thought we understood entirely

concise it would be called learning i believe...
Last edited by rSin on Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

I haven’t done meth in 19 years, did a shit load before that.

The high from meth is great if you can have self control and only stay up for a night.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

ran into a number of folk who said coke wasnt even close

and alot of them seem to sleep just fine...

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Chasing the dragon was an interesting time. A good twenty years as a daily opioid enthusiast, found pharma was a good route to narcotics. Healthcare my friends was like Willy Wonka for me.

Nothing like that feeling of your body wrapped in silk right before the nod, but I can see where a lot of people can’t control themselves once they’ve let the genie out of the bottle.

LSD was always a favorite but that’s one that scares me now because as you said Prawn, I’ve got shit to do too.
A couple hours of smiles from the shrooms ‘eh? Sure what the hell.

An 8 hr introspection, not really in the cards and it’s damn hard not to have the time these days

Funny how in my youth it didn’t seem to stop me thou
One night walking into a pub at closing time a guy asked if I wanted to take a trip, fixing to dose me at 2:30 am

I say sure. 30 minutes later I wigging my brains about and had classes at 8 am.

As for the blow, that’s a story for another day but I literally spent 6 months awake when I was young and stupid.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

I would take meth over coke….My in-laws use to be functional tweakers….they could eat and sleep and go to work the next day.

I would have figured everyone here would have done LSD….I just started to collect blotter art, unfortunately no LSD on it.

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

It’s hard for me to find time to clear the calendar even to do mushrooms, I have four different types just sitting in my kitchen right now….when I do find time I would rather drink cactus tea, I might mix the two next time I can get two days off in a row with nothing to do.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

ripper5 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:37 pm
Witbier vs. Hefeweizen vs. Wheat beer
smokebreaks wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:33 pm
Stay away from the Chimay Ales. That shit will fuck you up. ;)

I'll stick with the Red Stripe or the Wife Beater.
rSin wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:19 pm
man do i ever love chimay.

you can get it in these huge bottles and the tastes even better,
bottle conditioned
I've had both witbiers and wheat beers, but had not heard of hefeweizen....will have to keep my eye out for some. :)

Currently have 4 brews on deck...
Massacre 350ml ... https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24808/86367/
Göller Dunkel 500ml ... https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1488/79159/
Chimay Blue 750ml ... https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/215/2512/
La Trappe Tripel 750ml ... https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/184/658/

Long gone are the days of Buckhorn, $2.00 for the case of beer, $2.40 in bottle deposit. :roflmao:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

I think I was lucky...never really saw the draw of drugs from the 'powder' family...
...went the psychedelic route instead. :)
Occasionally pharmaceuticals...but mostly weed, lsd, mescaline, and 'shrooms.
Saw too many friends get involved with powders and lose everything...one way or another. :(

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

When you do heroin for the first time you straight away realise why it is so addictive. It is probably the best drug out there in terms of the way it dissolves all your anxieties and gives you a completely calm and reassuring outlook on life. It's different to opium. You'd think they would be the same, but heroin is cleaner – a little less dreamy and more functional, but stronger at the same time. It's been a good 20 years since I did opioids.

The first time I did meth someone told me it was coke, so I had a good old snort and discovered a different type of high. It reminded me of speed - which I did a fair bit in my youth – full of energy and concentration, but with a much more euphoric feeling. It was good, and I did it a few more times after that, but I also had a circle of friends who had been on it a long time and I didn't want to be like them, waking up at 7pm each night watching them do stupid shit like shooting bottles inside the house with airguns only to spend the rest of the night cleaning up every last shard of glass . . . They were always busy doing something that really amounted to nothing. Some lost everything, including their lives. That was sad to see.

Crack was very intense, but coke was cheap and plentiful enough that I defaulted to that and kept the crack at bay. We made a few batches just to see what it was like, but I preferred coke. Until I almost ODed one day and ended up in a bad way for a couple of days after doing way too much. I cut right back on it after that, but up until then I'd been buying it by the ounce. Overdosing on coke is not pleasant at all: you feeling like all your muscles are dissolving and your bones are pulling out of their sockets.

I call coke the "arsehole drug" because that's basically what it turns people into: selfish arseholes. It's nice to do a line or two with friends for the conversation, but hammering it all night, every night got boring. Watching people on coke these days just makes me feel contemptuous.

I went through an acid phase where I was buying blotters by the 100 sheet and micro-dosing almost every day while tripping full-on over the weekends, but even LSD loses its mystery after a while. It really is the King of Drugs, IMO, because it cuts through everything else and nothing touches it while you're tripping. I was very fortunate to have never had a bad trip.

Everyone should take acid at least once in their life.

Pure MDMA (crystal/powdered form) would have to be my favourite drug, because it's intense but relatively short-lived (few hours) and usually has a very clean come-down. It's sexy as fuck, too. But then I dropped so many pills one weekend that I wasn't sure if I would ever be normal again and felt like I was tripping the whole week. I'm not sure what was in those pills, but they made me hallucinate and I know it wasn't the MDMA that did it.

But ultimately I just like pot. I don't drink much these days but I smoke every day. I would rather be stoned than anything else. And I still prefer a nice sativa head high to an indica body stone, unless it's time to sleep.
Licensed to Krill