Spam

Got Ideas? Found a bug? The place to let us know what you think is here.
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Spam

Post by Prawn Connery »

Instead of the annoying pop-up that I feel kind guilty about (I appreciate the thought, but I think everyone is getting a bit pissed off now), can I give you a banner or something?
NewAd.jpg

This is a gif (click on it)
GLANewGif728.gif
Licensed to Krill

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

Spam

Post by Mister Grafik »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:49 pm
Instead of the annoying pop-up that I feel kind guilty about (I appreciate the thought, but I think everyone is getting a bit pissed off now), can I give you a banner or something?

NewAd.jpg

GLANewGif728.gif
I love the Starwars graphic paraphrase. If you ever need any design alley oops, you can hollar :smoke:
.: the underdog is my dawg :.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Spam

Post by rSin »

i actually though it kinda cool we got an add from a age old member...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Spam

Post by smokebreaks »

I turned it off for now but we’ll see what we can do for ya shrimp
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Not Spam - I Was Genuinely Pleased To See It.

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Prawn Connery wrote:

NewAd.jpg

GLANewGif728.gif
I was genuinely pleased to see it.

I was a little surprised when it first popped up.

But, it was easy to see who it was and I was happy to see it.

I'm happy to know you're doing well and willing to support the site. :tup:

Thank you!,
WHAB

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Spam

Post by Prawn Connery »

smokebreaks wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:33 am
I turned it off for now but we’ll see what we can do for ya shrimp
You da man! Please don't think I'm being ungrateful. I just want everyone to be happy :tup:
Licensed to Krill

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

Spam

Post by Irwin the Troll »

Let me handle this Mr. Connery. Mr Breaks obviously isn't picking up on your subtle request for a higher resolution ad.
:irwin:
You see Mr. Breaks:
Prawns live in shells. Creatures that live in shells tend to be very timid and prefer manipulation over direct confrontation. Regardless of the overtly aggressive avatar, crustaceans are more apt at creeping into an easy meal.
Here is what I think our small pink friend was attempting to convey:
Prawn Connery wrote:
Instead of the annoying pop-up that has little impact due to brevity.(I appreciate the thought, but I think everyone is getting a bit pissed off now), can I give you a banner or something? The pic being used is kindo shitty. I've submitted some new graphics and even included a "forum" coupon, to help me track how well this site is doing. I don't want to ask because I know full well that MyPG is ad free, but goddammit mate. I'm just trying startup a legit business for my autumn years. I don't think anybody would care if a founding member was dealt a solid with a free static banner ad. "

NewAd.jpg

GLANewGif728.gif

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

Spam

Post by Mister Grafik »

Irwin the Troll wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:06 pm
Let me handle this Mr. Connery. Mr Breaks obviously isn't picking up on your subtle request for a higher resolution ad.
You see Mr. Breaks:
Prawns live in shells. Creatures that live in shells tend to be very timid and prefer manipulation over direct confrontation. Regardless of the overtly aggressive avatar, crustaceans are more apt at creeping into an easy meal.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Instead of the annoying pop-up that has little impact due to brevity.(I appreciate the thought, but I think everyone is getting a bit pissed off now), can I give you a banner or something? The pic being used is kindo shitty. I've submitted some new graphics and even included a "forum" coupon, to help me track how well this site is doing. I don't want to ask because I know full well that MyPG is ad free, but goddammit mate. I'm just trying startup a legit business for my autumn years. I don't think anybody would care if a founding member was dealt a solid with a free static banner ad. "

NewAd.jpg

GLANewGif728.gif
HahahahahahHahAHAHah
I need a spliff after that one
.: the underdog is my dawg :.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1124 times
Received Karma : 1755 times

Spam

Post by Lrus007 »

be ok i guess if 3/8" of a inch wide and say 3" long
:whistle:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Spam

Post by Prawn Connery »

Irwin the Troll wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:06 pm
You see Mr. Breaks:
Prawn Connery wrote:

NewAd.jpg

GLANewGif728.gif
Irwin, would you like to be my manager? First thing I want you to do is manage my midgets.
Licensed to Krill