Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1816 times
Received Karma : 1590 times

Balloon theory

Post by Intrinsic »

I can say with near certainty that the US intelligence Community was learning more from that balloon not blowing it out of the sky then they could ever from recovery. Maybe even feed it false info. Did I miss something, is there some evidence that it was gathering info beyond China's own spy satellites.

Leaving it intact and spying on it was a smart thing to do, blowing it up was the political stupid thing to do. Imho.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Balloon theory

Post by roller24 »

If the balloon could not gather intelligence beyond what the satellites recover, then there would be no reason to launch, just grab the intel from the satellites.
I heard on a report today that it could send data to the satellites and there is no way to prevent those communications in use presently.
My suspicious nature is that a balloon like this could be highly useful for providing laser targets for guided projectiles. Not instantly, because I thought similar to you, why can't satellites do that? I'm sure satellites could probably provide a laser as well, but a balloon isn't in orbit and can keep a static position over the area of interest.
The fact that it possessed a self destruct mechanism which was not triggered, also leads me to believe the Chinese were measuring our response.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 509 times
Received Karma : 992 times

Balloon theory

Post by Munchy »

roller24 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:50 pm
pop this balloon
Biden family members – Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden” – and their companies collectively received $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Rob Walker, a Biden family associate.

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire.
Many more balloons are coming.
POP!
House Oversight Republicans said in a new memo...
which representatives for the White House and Hunter Biden’s legal team quickly dismissed, does not provide any evidence tying the payments directly to President Joe Biden, which Republicans have said is the purpose of their investigation...
House Oversight Republicans claim that these transactions raise questions about foreign influence over the Biden family, but there is still no conclusive evidence that Joe Biden was involved in his son’s business matters and there is no indication he abused his powers in public office to help his family make money. President Biden has previously denied any involvement in his son’s overseas business dealings.
A spokesperson for Hunter Biden’s legal team dismissed the memo.
“Here we go again as Rep. Comer takes something old and tries to make it new by wrapping it in a wild and baseless right-wing conspiracy,” the spokesperson said. “Hunter Biden, a private citizen with every right to pursue his own business endeavors, joined several business partners in seeking a joint venture with a privately-owned, legitimate energy company in China. As part of that joint venture, Hunter received his portion of good faith seed funds which he shared with his uncle, James Biden, and Hallie Biden, with whom he was involved with at the time, and sharing expenses.”
In a statement, a spokesperson for Hunter Biden’s legal team said, “The accounts so dramatically listed by Rep. Comer belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie - nobody else.”
In response to Thursday’s memo, ranking Democratic member Jamie Raskin of Maryland raised questions about why Comer will not investigate foreign influence in the Trump administration. He said in a statement to CNN, “Chairman Comer’s memo proved once again that, after four years of investigations by Senate and House Republicans into Hunter Biden, they have found no connection to the President of the United States or indeed any government official at all...
They intrude into private details of Mr. Walker’s and his family’s finances: how much he pays for his child’s dance lessons, when he has been to the hospital, how many parking tickets he has paid, how often he eats at Papa John’s or has coffee at Starbucks, and how much he spends on groceries at Safeway,” he wrote Sunday.
I think we'll keep that with the Jewish space lasers :laugh:

please try to stay on topic here. this probably belongs in the Bidens Blunders thread
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Balloon theory

Post by roller24 »

weak sauce munchy.
All you did was post denials from Biden ranks.

What were the payments for?
What value was exchanged?
Who is the Big Guy?
Why would China do business with a whore chasing crackhead?
Why would Burisma pay the same 50,000 USD a month?
Why did the Russian Mayor's wife give him 3 million?
Why was that same Mayor and wife, excluded from Biden's Ukrainian Sanctions?
Why did Obama officials raise concerns about Hunter working at Burisma, while his father was spearheading anti-corruption measures?
Why did Joe Biden and Ambassador Maria Yanakovich insist prosecutions against Burisma, the SOROS anti corruption NGO, and others be dropped?

Certainly questions you would be asking if your views werent focused in one direction.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

Balloon theory

Post by Munchy »

i was just following your lead, mr. lala-land :rolleyes:
I'm sure the oversight committee looked into all that
and came up with a big nothing-burger..
they can't even muster a half-assed impeachment attempt
and you know how bad they want to, didn't MTG run on that plan? so when will it be?
let me know when you have some proof of your allegations
like actual charges filed, or something real...
all of the republican led committees have been just a series of clown shows
good for a lot of laughs though... especially watching several of the democrats taking turns destroying them :toker1:

it looks like some good democratic presidential candidates are there for 2029 when Biden's 2nd term wraps up :wink:
especially considering how the republican party's self-destruction is taking place non-stop right before our eyes
they're so outclassed right now, that they should probably just hope to regroup in 2036... on Mars. :laugh:

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Balloon theory

Post by deran »

chinese embassy 1999 in belgrade ;)
awoken the right way

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Balloon theory

Post by roller24 »

https://www.coreysdigs.com/u-s/exclusiv ... h-america/
Executive Summary of Seamus Bruner’s revelations below:
This report is a one stop shop for all Biden Inc. email revelations. This roadmap to Biden corruption is full of information you won’t find in a single article anywhere else and contains brand new emails provided EXCLUSIVELY to Corey’s Digs
  • Documents Reveal New Details Proving Biden Inc’s Cozy Ties with Chinese Communist Party Leadership Via Chinese Billionaires,

• New messages show Joe Biden son’s expletive-laced rant that his lucrative Ukrainian pay was in jeopardy after father left office. Biden: “I was fighting for the only income I have left”
  • Insider Documents Reveal How Hunter Biden Associates Helped Chinese Military Contractor Acquire Michigan Dual-Use Manufacturer Under a Secret Project the Chinese Code Named “Project Hanson”,
  • Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct ‘Pipeline’ to Obama-Biden Administration as ‘Currency’,
  • ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings,
If there was no pay for play, then why would Hunter's job be jeopardized just because his dad left office????????????
That's the only question You need to answer Munchy.
Explain it to me, logically.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster

try Snopes...

Post by Munchy »

I don't need to answer shit.
none of your propaganda is believable, it's all just a big waste of time
that looks like a list of National Enquirer headlines
why the fuck should I explain any of that bullshit to you?
maybe you should just stop reading the tabloids and watching Fox :rolleyes:
If there's anything to it, you can bet the congressional committees will sort it out.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Balloon theory

Post by roller24 »

always happy to link my sources
Seamus Bruner is the Director of Research at the Government Accountability Institute (GAI). He has worked with renowned investigative journalist Peter Schweizer since June 2011 and with GAI since January 2013 providing research & support for numerous New York Times best-sellers.

That research has been featured on the front page of top publications like New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post and resulted in multiple 60 Minutes exposés. Bruner has discussed the results of his findings on national TV and radio.
https://www.coreysdigs.com/u-s/exclusiv ... h-america/

:arse:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1816 times
Received Karma : 1590 times

Balloon theory

Post by Intrinsic »

roller24 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:25 pm
If the balloon could not gather intelligence beyond what the satellites recover, then there would be no reason to launch, just grab the intel from the satellites.
I heard on a report today that it could send data to the satellites and there is no way to prevent those communications in use presently.
My suspicious nature is that a balloon like this could be highly useful for providing laser targets for guided projectiles. Not instantly, because I thought similar to you, why can't satellites do that? I'm sure satellites could probably provide a laser as well, but a balloon isn't in orbit and can keep a static position over the area of interest.
The fact that it possessed a self destruct mechanism which was not triggered, also leads me to believe the Chinese were measuring our response.
Oh yeah they were measuring. can you imagine when we just let the balloon float by inside of our space, there were the Chinese intelligent Community was going why, why are they so nonchalant, what do they know we don't know?!? you can believe they were freaking out.. untill we finally blew it up. But I'm sure they knew that was jes political and not good spycraft.

"If the balloon could not gather intelligence beyond what the satellites recover, then there would be no reason to launch, just grab the intel from the satellites."
Ya realize that would imply then imaybe t's not a "spy" satellite, as lrus pointed out it might be just Gathering natural information such as locating natural resources; Or Global weather patterns, pollution indexes, mapping UV solar radiation...
Last edited by Intrinsic on Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.