Page 1 of 1

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:13 pm
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:49 pm
by Intrinsic
I like Two Bit da Vinci idea that the balloons were scouting to snag .natural resources over the Arctic being exposed due to global warming.

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:18 pm
by rSin
ok, so theyve retuned our radar systems to track small slow moving targets to see balloons,
does that mean their ability to track stuff like icbm's and bombers has taken a hit?

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:12 pm
by dill786
cmon every knows this is just a distraction from the biggest story in the last decade of how the US bombed a European GAS pipeline..

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:13 pm
by rSin
im not hearing an official word out of german complaining...

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:15 pm
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:14 am
by Intrinsic
Foy5htdXEAEyIfI.jpeg

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:12 pm
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:38 pm
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:17 pm
by Prawn Connery
Conspiracy theories –they travel faster than balloons

But how fast is the speed of dumb? Faster than the speed of light . . . enment!

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:35 pm
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:05 pm
by Lrus007
:whistle:

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:53 pm
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:35 pm
by rSin
^^^its really been cool to see some pro's emerge from the background ufo industry

speaking of government fakes for public propaganda. for a while early in the iraq war it occured to me that 'they' could fake the rapture if the wanted...

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:51 pm
by Intrinsic
Oh my! That is quite a balloon theory.
I can convert my ira into a precious metal Ira you say.

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:42 pm
by Munchy
extra bonus Greer...

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 pm
by Munchy
while watching Greer, I got an order from a buyer named Greer...
what's the chances? I dunno, but stuff like that happens to me all the time. :toker1:

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:32 pm
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:55 pm
by rSin
spot on you having to be a psychopath before your read into those programs...
^^^ that should read sociopath...

there are tons of military bases and units that are working for inteligence and most of them dont even know it

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:01 pm
by rSin
Snowden was “a kid really into computers, not into political science,” which is why he “recoiled” when he learned that the law, which banned intercepting the conversations of Americans without a warrant, was changed under the pretext of the War on Terror.

There were 25,000 people employed by the NSA at that time, according to the Pulitzer Prize winner, and many of them knew that “the rules have changed.”

“Out of those many thousands, one [Snowden] spoke out about a direct violation of one the most sensitive things in the American Constitution,” he said. “There is something about the community that is bizarre.”

“There is something about the community that is bizarre.”

video
https://www.rt.com/news/572053-hersh-sn ... rd-stream/

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:08 pm
by Intrinsic

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:15 pm
by Munchy
yeh, no worries there... Northrop Grumman called.. don't tell anyone,
but they're missing a few of their top-secret black-ops anti-grav spy drones :wink:

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:04 pm
by rSin
i heard the canadian defense minister say one was a metalic cylinder

so if those tic-tac's are demonstration of reverse engineering advanced technologies
whats the point of running them in circle around military bases and platforms constantly?!?!

doesnt add up...

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:20 pm
by Intrinsic
Then maybe they aren't. Maybe just knee jerk reaction to cover shit up.
knowing the governments it's probably something stupid and mundane, not even worth hiding. Maybe balloons from heaven for the parade of the second coming. :wink:

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:49 pm
by rSin
one thing that we know for certain is that the military in the early 40's created elaborate systems with broad authority to disinform both the public and its government oversight about ufo's

this was neither knee jerk nor ill concidered

this would have been based on assessments which have yet to be leaked and should be as much a target of investigation as the sightings themselves...

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 pm
by Intrinsic
Right so now in 2023, it's either a hold over knee jerk reaction. Knee jerk in a buearatic sense Or it worked so well before they're now covering up Chinese/ Russian UFO Tech or ..?
any hypothesis what to be leaked yet. Given that only the US is shooting em out of the sky
I wonder what President Trump was told about the ufo tech? :whistle:

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:24 pm
by Munchy
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 pm

... I wonder what President Trump was told about the ufo tech? :whistle:
most likely the same thing they've told several previous presidents...
'You don't have a need to know, and don't ask again."

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:47 pm
by rSin
the seriousness of the response from the gitgo attests to some very unambiguous evidence

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:58 pm
by Intrinsic
Curiouser and curiouser

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:18 pm
by Intrinsic
Munchy wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:24 pm
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 pm

... I wonder what President Trump was told about the ufo tech? :whistle:
most likely the same thing they've told several previous presidents...
'You don't have a need to know, and don't ask again."
Maybe he was told don't shoot 'em down unless you want to get in a shooting match with Russia. Did Biden just up the anti! Given the War Machine response.

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:49 pm
by MadMoonMan
Ive examined this thoroughly. And after through examination I have concluded. A 83 .4 multideminsional being and possibly many.. being they are multidimensional 1 being is possible to be multiplied. dimensions are dimensional.

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:51 pm
by MadMoonMan
DOH! How else can you explain it?
I'm not some little girl afrAID of the STorms KISSS my ASSS

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:22 pm
by Intrinsic
Ok ummm not balloons from heaven. but God themself. The group mind, individually we're pan dimensional and are a multi dimensional multi-being interdimisionaly. This would imply not a prime number of dimensions but an infinite.

Gonna still need to figure out how to shoot missiles right angles to reality..

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:46 am
by Lrus007
just a thought. 1 of the things it could have been looking for.
mineral reserves, where they are. so they can buy up that land.

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:34 am
by Intrinsic
^^Gawdamn voice of reason.

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:55 pm
by Intrinsic
President Biden is sending TIE Fighters to Ukraine.
Fp_SB2FXoAADIj-.jpeg

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:56 pm
by Intrinsic
TIE Fighter crashes on a german highway | TIE-Fighter Absturz auf der Autobahn

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:16 pm
by Intrinsic
A Chinese spacecraft has been checking out US satellites high above Earth
https://www.space.com/chinese-spacecraf ... satellites

A Chinese satellite launched in 2018 has been inspecting other nations' spacecraft high above Earth in geostationary orbit.
Tongxin Jishu Shiyan Weixing-3 (TJS-3), named vaguely as a communications experiment satellite, was sent up into geostationary orbit in late 2018. It then released a small subsatellite, possibly to help test TJS-3's capabilities. 
Orbital data reveals that TJS-3 has been making close approaches to American satellites in recent months. For example, the Twitter account Orbital Focus notes that the satellite has been drifting along the geostationary belt, but pausing to take a closer look at satellites USA 233 and USA 298, both thought to be military communications satellites operated by the U.S. Space Force.

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:02 pm
by Intrinsic
Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible
There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships and smaller probes may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft shared Tuesday.
“An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/ ... -possible/

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:52 pm
by rSin
geostationary orbits are 100x further from the earth than our low earth orbiting spacecraft

far far few objects there than in near earth orbits...

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:49 pm
by Intrinsic
The mothership doesn't need be in an Earth orbit.
Assuming the probes move into the planetary atmosphere such as the "balloons" we shot down.

For the Mothership A helioentric trailing/preceeding earth orbit would be the most likely as they can keep an eye on us but far enough away not to be easly observed.

Anyways they wouldn't have to orbit at all they would only have to pass through the solar system dropping off the probes at various planets. Such as Oumuamua space object may have. If they were going to stick around for a while they could just park out in the oort cloud.

ever read Clarke's novel 'Rendezvous with Rama'.

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:09 pm
by rSin
there are a number of Lagrange points which balance solar and earth gravity which are the most efficient points for an intelligent mass to assume were earth its objective

whats very unlikely is for an interstellar object to arrive in sol's influence AND for that trajectory and velocity to place it into one of these points.

assuming it cant from light years away precisely note earth and its orbit were it trying to get here its going to show up in the region and they change vector noticeable

assuming we can see it we will see such a change indicative of velocity influence dumb masses arent noted for

Balloon theory

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:50 am
by Munchy

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:12 pm
by Lrus007
the Chinese spy balloon that traversed across the continental U.S. before President Joe Biden had it shot down collected intelligence from sensitive military sites, at times doing figure eight formations to hover over certain sites according to a report.

The balloon gathered intelligence from “several” military sites, despite the Biden administration insisting that measures were taken to prevent that from happening, NBC News reported Monday, citing two current senior U.S. officials and one former senior administration official.

According to the report, China was able to control the balloon so it could make multiple passes over some of the sites, including flying figure eight formations, and transmitting intelligence back to China in real time.

That intelligence was mostly electronic signals from weapons systems or communications from base personnel, the officials told NBC News.

The balloon first entered U.S. airspace over the Aleutian island chain in Alaska on January 28, and allegedly entered Canada before reentering the U.S. over Idaho on January 31 and flying over Malmstrom Air Force Base, home to U.S. nuclear assets.

The balloon first entered U.S. airspace over Alaska on Jan. 28, according to the Biden administration, which said it was tracking it as it moved. Within the next four days, the balloon was flying over Montana — specifically Malmstrom Air Force Base, where the U.S. stores nuclear assets.

The balloon was not shot down until February 4 — after it had made a several day journey across the states and potentially over other sensitive military sites and exited over South Carolina to the Atlantic Ocean.

President Joe Biden claimed he ordered it shot down on February 1, but that military officials recommended said the risk from potential debris was too high.

February 4 that the Biden administration had hoped to hide its existence from the public so as not to ruin Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s planned trip to Beijing.

The current and former officials told NBC News China could have gathered “much more intelligence” if the Biden administration did not “move around potential targets” and obscure the balloon’s ability to pick up their electronic signals by stopping them from broadcasting or emitting signals.

The balloon had a self-destruct mechanism, but officials are unsure why it was not used.

China claimed the balloon had gone astray. Once it was made public, the balloon reportedly sped up in an attempt to get out of U.S. airspace, according to the report.

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:31 pm
by roller24
It told the world that "China owns Biden". Biden not shooting down until it left airspace told the world "Yes they Do"

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:47 pm
by Munchy
roller24 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:31 pm
It told the world that "China owns Biden". Biden not shooting down until it left airspace told the world "Yes they Do"
Biden had immediately ordered that it be shot down as soon as it was safe to do so,
which was deemed too risky at the time. 100,000' up can allow for a lot of drift.
it was shot down while still in our airspace over our coastal water,
and they said they had buttoned up all the military bases as it was over them
but what if they had shot it down over an unsafe area which had caused deaths on the ground?
killing innocent civilians would have obviously been the worst outcome.
how can you not know and understand this? just trolling again?

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:28 pm
by Lrus007
ya munchy you do not understand. never will with your mindset.
hell it could have landed on me and been a better outcome.
montana is a big place with a sparse population. could have
easily dropped it. if a few die well shit happens.
so go back to your i hate trump thread. you seem happy there..

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:53 pm
by Munchy
this is also my thread.
I'm sure if a few had died, the republican politicians would not be saying shit happens

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:18 pm
by Lrus007
fair enough did not know this was your thread also.
there are so many ways we could have taken it down.
with out injury. if people had not seen it we would have
never known. gov sure was not going to speak up. then
biden if he really said take it down. it should have been done.
but no the war mongers at pentagon said oh we can't.
china was scouting the USA to find our weaknesses.

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:50 pm
by roller24
pop this balloon
Biden family members – Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden” – and their companies collectively received $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Rob Walker, a Biden family associate.

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire.
Many more balloons are coming.

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:52 pm
by Intrinsic
I can say with near certainty that the US intelligence Community was learning more from that balloon not blowing it out of the sky then they could ever from recovery. Maybe even feed it false info. Did I miss something, is there some evidence that it was gathering info beyond China's own spy satellites.

Leaving it intact and spying on it was a smart thing to do, blowing it up was the political stupid thing to do. Imho.

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:25 pm
by roller24
If the balloon could not gather intelligence beyond what the satellites recover, then there would be no reason to launch, just grab the intel from the satellites.
I heard on a report today that it could send data to the satellites and there is no way to prevent those communications in use presently.
My suspicious nature is that a balloon like this could be highly useful for providing laser targets for guided projectiles. Not instantly, because I thought similar to you, why can't satellites do that? I'm sure satellites could probably provide a laser as well, but a balloon isn't in orbit and can keep a static position over the area of interest.
The fact that it possessed a self destruct mechanism which was not triggered, also leads me to believe the Chinese were measuring our response.

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:16 pm
by Munchy
roller24 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:50 pm
pop this balloon
Biden family members – Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden” – and their companies collectively received $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Rob Walker, a Biden family associate.

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire.
Many more balloons are coming.
POP!
House Oversight Republicans said in a new memo...
which representatives for the White House and Hunter Biden’s legal team quickly dismissed, does not provide any evidence tying the payments directly to President Joe Biden, which Republicans have said is the purpose of their investigation...
House Oversight Republicans claim that these transactions raise questions about foreign influence over the Biden family, but there is still no conclusive evidence that Joe Biden was involved in his son’s business matters and there is no indication he abused his powers in public office to help his family make money. President Biden has previously denied any involvement in his son’s overseas business dealings.
A spokesperson for Hunter Biden’s legal team dismissed the memo.
“Here we go again as Rep. Comer takes something old and tries to make it new by wrapping it in a wild and baseless right-wing conspiracy,” the spokesperson said. “Hunter Biden, a private citizen with every right to pursue his own business endeavors, joined several business partners in seeking a joint venture with a privately-owned, legitimate energy company in China. As part of that joint venture, Hunter received his portion of good faith seed funds which he shared with his uncle, James Biden, and Hallie Biden, with whom he was involved with at the time, and sharing expenses.”
In a statement, a spokesperson for Hunter Biden’s legal team said, “The accounts so dramatically listed by Rep. Comer belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie - nobody else.”
In response to Thursday’s memo, ranking Democratic member Jamie Raskin of Maryland raised questions about why Comer will not investigate foreign influence in the Trump administration. He said in a statement to CNN, “Chairman Comer’s memo proved once again that, after four years of investigations by Senate and House Republicans into Hunter Biden, they have found no connection to the President of the United States or indeed any government official at all...
They intrude into private details of Mr. Walker’s and his family’s finances: how much he pays for his child’s dance lessons, when he has been to the hospital, how many parking tickets he has paid, how often he eats at Papa John’s or has coffee at Starbucks, and how much he spends on groceries at Safeway,” he wrote Sunday.
I think we'll keep that with the Jewish space lasers :laugh:

please try to stay on topic here. this probably belongs in the Bidens Blunders thread

Balloon theory

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:43 pm
by roller24
weak sauce munchy.
All you did was post denials from Biden ranks.

What were the payments for?
What value was exchanged?
Who is the Big Guy?
Why would China do business with a whore chasing crackhead?
Why would Burisma pay the same 50,000 USD a month?
Why did the Russian Mayor's wife give him 3 million?
Why was that same Mayor and wife, excluded from Biden's Ukrainian Sanctions?
Why did Obama officials raise concerns about Hunter working at Burisma, while his father was spearheading anti-corruption measures?
Why did Joe Biden and Ambassador Maria Yanakovich insist prosecutions against Burisma, the SOROS anti corruption NGO, and others be dropped?

Certainly questions you would be asking if your views werent focused in one direction.

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:11 am
by Munchy
i was just following your lead, mr. lala-land :rolleyes:
I'm sure the oversight committee looked into all that
and came up with a big nothing-burger..
they can't even muster a half-assed impeachment attempt
and you know how bad they want to, didn't MTG run on that plan? so when will it be?
let me know when you have some proof of your allegations
like actual charges filed, or something real...
all of the republican led committees have been just a series of clown shows
good for a lot of laughs though... especially watching several of the democrats taking turns destroying them :toker1:

it looks like some good democratic presidential candidates are there for 2029 when Biden's 2nd term wraps up :wink:
especially considering how the republican party's self-destruction is taking place non-stop right before our eyes
they're so outclassed right now, that they should probably just hope to regroup in 2036... on Mars. :laugh:

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:23 am
by deran
chinese embassy 1999 in belgrade ;)

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:04 am
by roller24
https://www.coreysdigs.com/u-s/exclusiv ... h-america/
Executive Summary of Seamus Bruner’s revelations below:
This report is a one stop shop for all Biden Inc. email revelations. This roadmap to Biden corruption is full of information you won’t find in a single article anywhere else and contains brand new emails provided EXCLUSIVELY to Corey’s Digs
  • Documents Reveal New Details Proving Biden Inc’s Cozy Ties with Chinese Communist Party Leadership Via Chinese Billionaires,

• New messages show Joe Biden son’s expletive-laced rant that his lucrative Ukrainian pay was in jeopardy after father left office. Biden: “I was fighting for the only income I have left”
  • Insider Documents Reveal How Hunter Biden Associates Helped Chinese Military Contractor Acquire Michigan Dual-Use Manufacturer Under a Secret Project the Chinese Code Named “Project Hanson”,
  • Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct ‘Pipeline’ to Obama-Biden Administration as ‘Currency’,
  • ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings,
If there was no pay for play, then why would Hunter's job be jeopardized just because his dad left office????????????
That's the only question You need to answer Munchy.
Explain it to me, logically.

try Snopes...

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:54 am
by Munchy
I don't need to answer shit.
none of your propaganda is believable, it's all just a big waste of time
that looks like a list of National Enquirer headlines
why the fuck should I explain any of that bullshit to you?
maybe you should just stop reading the tabloids and watching Fox :rolleyes:
If there's anything to it, you can bet the congressional committees will sort it out.

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:04 pm
by roller24
always happy to link my sources
Seamus Bruner is the Director of Research at the Government Accountability Institute (GAI). He has worked with renowned investigative journalist Peter Schweizer since June 2011 and with GAI since January 2013 providing research & support for numerous New York Times best-sellers.

That research has been featured on the front page of top publications like New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post and resulted in multiple 60 Minutes exposés. Bruner has discussed the results of his findings on national TV and radio.
https://www.coreysdigs.com/u-s/exclusiv ... h-america/

:arse:

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:05 pm
by Intrinsic
roller24 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:25 pm
If the balloon could not gather intelligence beyond what the satellites recover, then there would be no reason to launch, just grab the intel from the satellites.
I heard on a report today that it could send data to the satellites and there is no way to prevent those communications in use presently.
My suspicious nature is that a balloon like this could be highly useful for providing laser targets for guided projectiles. Not instantly, because I thought similar to you, why can't satellites do that? I'm sure satellites could probably provide a laser as well, but a balloon isn't in orbit and can keep a static position over the area of interest.
The fact that it possessed a self destruct mechanism which was not triggered, also leads me to believe the Chinese were measuring our response.
Oh yeah they were measuring. can you imagine when we just let the balloon float by inside of our space, there were the Chinese intelligent Community was going why, why are they so nonchalant, what do they know we don't know?!? you can believe they were freaking out.. untill we finally blew it up. But I'm sure they knew that was jes political and not good spycraft.

"If the balloon could not gather intelligence beyond what the satellites recover, then there would be no reason to launch, just grab the intel from the satellites."
Ya realize that would imply then imaybe t's not a "spy" satellite, as lrus pointed out it might be just Gathering natural information such as locating natural resources; Or Global weather patterns, pollution indexes, mapping UV solar radiation...

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:09 pm
by roller24
they reported yesterday that it was definitely gathering info over at least 2 ballistic missile bases.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... -rcna77155

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:26 pm
by Intrinsic
ok.
that article also says the US intelligence Community thinks it was it was learning more and able to give the Chinese bogus information not blowing it up.

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:28 pm
by ripper5
99 Luft Nitrous oxide balloons! :woohoo:

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:41 pm
by roller24
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:26 pm
ok.
that article also says the US intelligence Community thinks it was it was learning more and able to give the Chinese bogus information not blowing it up.
This indicated to me that they were capturing packets of the wireless transmissions
The intelligence China collected was mostly from electronic signals, which can be picked up from weapons systems or include communications from base personnel, rather than images, the officials said.
This could explain the need for a balloon as the signals would attenuate significantly exiting the atmosphere.

Balloon theory

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:31 pm
by Intrinsic
I'm sure the US intelligent community knew this, and would give them an excellent opportunity to feed it false intel. spycraft 101. the article said almost as much. We have moved aircraft around aircraft to fool spy satellites before.

The fact there were more balloons like this around the world suggests they were gathering more than military Intel. Knowing scientists there were likely multiple projects aboard imo.

Balloon theory

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:54 pm
by deran
false flag, 911 style

Balloon theory

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:33 pm
by Jesús Malverde
Even the PRC hasn't made that claim lol.

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:09 am
by deran
thats bc they know their sun-tze ;)

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:00 am
by rSin
:D

so many leaders of the ufo world are claiming that they know of reverse engineering which has allowed for the construction of small demonstration vehicles which accounts for much of what is being reported and filmed/recorded by military planes and radar stations

if we have these devices i can so no reason to operate them in and around military bases planes and ship

perhaps both china and russia have done this as well but if these man made vehicles are at all a fact it means there are dozens of humans at least who are well and good with the technology to replace all our energy needs being kept secret and exploited for our chief nation interest that being the continued floating of the oil industry

they would at least have started to use them for ship power plants. to this you may have noticed that were told our nuclear power plant technology has improved to the point that submarines built today will never need a reload of fuel in their lifetimes

that an insane increases in their ability/duration which doesnt jive. id be looking at them as secret demonstration of reverse engineered other worldly technology

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:22 am
by Intrinsic
Where do you think microprocessors came from? :grin:

Balloon theory

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:21 pm
by Jesús Malverde
Funny how the number of reports of UFOs by the public has cratered just as we all have video and photographic recorders in our pockets whenever we leave the house.

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:24 am
by Jesús Malverde
This applies equally to ghosts, spirits, and all other paranormal phenomena. It never happens when there is a device that can record it present, and as much of the world now has such devices handy 24/7/365 if supernatural phenomena ever existed, they were certainly killed forever by the universal presence of such devices. Either that or they never existed in the first place, which is far more probable.

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:26 am
by deran
as many of you might now, im a big fan of 2 yt channels: secureteam10 and thirdphaseofmoon; both hardcore ufo channels, and ive seen hundreds , no thousands of videos ... and once youve seen it all, it opens up more questions than to solve any ... sure its propaganda big time, my personal statistics is more like every 100th to 200th video there is something to observe that is not "mainstream" ... that kind of that makes me go wtf ... and ive seen it all .. honestly :D why? bc i like also to watch slapped ham and top5 scary videos and such ... a week or 2 ago i watched this video from jordan peterson bashin german politicians, i didnt get it the first time that it was ai tech, totally made up artificial, times are changing, that you cant even be sure if its a ghost or ai, let alone aliens or ai ... though times .. meaning, i will have to go back and trust only my own eyes lol

Balloon theory

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:37 am
by rSin
jordan peterson is a sociopath at least and arguaby a psycopath