I'm in Love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Stoner ramblings. Totally made up fictional shit that nobody means at all but is exercising their imaginations.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

speaking of helicopters

in the late 90's i had a job with the family research council where i was an assistant to a traveling public speaker. my job was to fly into a city days before a speaker and after getting the hotel it was to farmilarize myself with the routes we would be driving when the speakers made town. learn the streets well enough to know alternatives to the easiest routes

a third of the time a security team would show up the day before the speaker and then i was nothing but advise. the security team would then show up with an armored vehicle. surburbans

they had a armor rating; all the windows were 2and a half inches thick. every door had straps which wouldnt let them ever open enough onto their factor hinges as if they did those hinges would blow.

the drivers window could roll down a bit. mabe 6 inches. youve no idea how comical it was to go through a drive through and have to turn a drink sideways to pull it through

my suggestions was to have a bank of scotch tape on hand so you could hand a roll through to the girl asking her to tape the drink lids down before handing them to us

jeez
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

I want to bang Lilly from AT&T

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1590 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Sure. I remember her from the Sci-Fi show 'other space'.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

You guys are going to have to excuse me for not finishing the review. Yet. Runs for cover... My roof blew off my house in a storm hugh unusual one so I've been learning how to roof your house. So you don't get rained on. Tonight, after my roofing has been done for about a week w big thunderstorm 2 days of rain coming. Going to find out if I can ever apply for a roofing job or not. Bless the LORD. All in HIS providence.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

I c ould post a picture of my finished roof butt duh.. No one reallly likes looking at roofs! Roofs are boring. Until they start leaking through the celiling at the foot of your bed. You ever wake up in middle of night and it's raining and there's a leaking dripping water from above at foot of your bed?

It definitely will wake you up... So, then what's your first idea.... ok we neeed a b ucket find a bucket... ok but then how do you go back to sleep with a bucket catching dripping wagter at the foot of your bed? Hopefully, you like sleeping legs curled up...
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.