Page 1 of 1

no cop in uniform is EVER a GOOD person...

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:57 pm
by rSin
as any GOOD cop, is in witness protection after going to internal affairs and dropping the dime on what they know...

hiding as their lives are threatened by the assholes who need the cuffs theyre working amongst

the sooner you recognize this fact of american policing the SOONER we can all get to what policing the state should be paying for on our dime.

again

american policing is UN reformable

there are NO good cops under the auspices that reign today

the union which support the status quo need to be subject to their doors blasted in by swat teams and their member dragged out throught the streets and trampled

the bullshit of these shits getting suspended sentences for their crimes only promote the racist hate that drives them all and needs to be subject to sentencing FAR in excess of the manditory limits current afforded

if ever there was good reason to throw the book at criminals theyre first in line

fuck them

fuck their supports

and fuck everyone of you goddamn shits who would dare argue these points i make.

if that you you deserve to be in the docks with them
assoholes

mlm mlm

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:27 pm
by dill786
all cops are bastards.

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:34 pm
by rSin
word.

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:12 pm
by MadMoonMan
I grew up in high school and knew then what I found out later in life. The pigs were predictible. So, were the I want to control you. Where is your Hall Pass!"