Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1122 times
Received Karma : 1753 times

hit or miss

Post by Lrus007 »

seems to be happy in it's new home.
DSCN3929.JPG
:whistle:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

hit or miss

Post by rSin »

not sure what snails you have up there but our garden snail here in socal is invasive and its from france. ya thats right, we got the fucking escargot munching happily along in our yards. id be eating them right now if our gardner doesnt spray the shit out of it with roundup

nasty shit.

a friends pop moved up north and shared with me the secret of ridding the property of poison oak. roundup
you dont have to spray the shit out of it either. you just spray a little on every plant. do it three times a year and inside of 5 years it will all be gone

ive had some major cases of PO in the past. once i spent a week making mud out of goldbonds powder and smearing all over. my sis the paramedic thought i should go to ER but i stuck it out. couldnt imagine what they could have done at the time. i now know better. prednisone . a steroid. ask your doctor for 20 ten miligram tablets. take 5 the first day, 4 the next. etc. it will take the fire out of your poison oak rashes.

here in socal we have two varietys. low elevation and hight elevation. the low grows in our foothills so bases of the mountains and on all hills scattered about the city. it grows from a central trunk and can reach tree sizes but always major trunk and branches.

and its fucking nasty. the worest PO to get

high altitude doesnt causes nearly as bad of rashes BUT it can be harder to see as its grows in wispy single stems. if your not careful suddenly you notice youve walked into a patch of the little shits.
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

hit or miss

Post by Lrus007 »

slugs and snails a lot of them.

a bunch of people from my prospecting club took
a trip to calf. i knew what not to touch. so i showed
the others. i know 1 of them would have touched one.
benadryl cream or gel is a good thing to have.
get stung by something it helps quickly. even helps
with skeeter bites.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2191 times
Received Karma : 1612 times

hit or miss

Post by ripper5 »

I've got alot of snails out in front of my place. They like the shade and trash cans there.

It's all sun out back, where I might plant my chilis and grow some of those autoflower seeds in containers on the deck.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

hit or miss

Post by Lrus007 »

today pinched a shitload of tops off.
be in ground 2 weeks tomorrow. has grown
about 4" so far. also looking very happy.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

hit or miss

Post by Lrus007 »

seems happy and dark green now.
Attachments
DSCN4032.JPG

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

hit or miss

Post by Lrus007 »

is getting bushy. here is photo's from 2 sides and top.
thru some more bloom ferts into bucket. want the roots
to grow down into that hole. looking good so far.
Attachments
DSCN4058.JPG
DSCN4057.JPG
DSCN4053.JPG

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2191 times
Received Karma : 1612 times

hit or miss

Post by ripper5 »

Looking good! :tup:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

hit or miss

Post by Lrus007 »

tryin to keep it shorter. so been pinching a lot of tops.
seems happy in it's spot.
:tup:
Attachments
DSCN4083.JPG
DSCN4081.JPG

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

hit or miss

Post by roller24 »

What's up with that bucket?