Outdoor grows

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 7 times
Received Karma : 47 times

Mother's penis Quebec Gold v2.0 and Bruce Banner 2022

Post by Mothers Penis »

Hey all hope everyone is fine , healthy and dandy ... I sure am , even tho I grew to be a 51 old fart now.

Shit man how long has it been ?
So long that my country finally decriminalized weed since I was last seen here , sadly in my province it is still illegal to grow even tho the rest of the Canada is allowed up to 4 plants .
So it is illegal but not criminal , pretty much like speeding with your car , you get a fine and that is it .

So fuck it , never stopped me from growing before , ain't gonna stop me now , but I dont grow indoors anymore since I hardy smoke now days and I manage to grow enough on 4 plants outdoors to last me until next harvest . Why only 4 plants ? 'Cause that is what is legal in the rest of Canada , over that is criminal .
So if I'm to grow only 4 plants I figured I'll make it worth while and grow some mutha fukin' trees ;)

Now mind you this is a grow from last year and at the time I didn't intended to do a grow thread so the pics are from mid flowering to harvest , sadly I didn't take any pics in vegetative growth .
May the Penis be with you .

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

All 4 plants where started from seeds indoors and all seeds came from Quebec Cannabis Seeds .
3 of them where Quebec Gold v2.0 and 1 Bruce Banner , I chose the Quebec Gold for its tolerance to my region weather , resistance to bud rot , low smell and high yield . The Bruce Banner for its high thc content and groovy name .

Seeds where started in late march and grew under a 400w MH until I took the out in my backyard 1st of June , that was a mistake 'cause the 5th of june a 3 day frost happened that stunt there growth but thankfully it didn't kill them.

Once I put them out I transplanted them in big ass 30 gallons pots with ProMix High Porosity , added some mycorrhizae and used A+B liquid Vegetative Optimum Hydroponix fertilizer and B'cuzz root stimulater every single day .
Why the high porosity substrate you might ask ? Well anyone who tried KFB growing will tell you that the secret of a nice grow is high oxygen to the roots.
As for the daily fertilizing , the trick is to only water them enough that they are thirsty next day , so when they are small you give them half a cup and you go up from there .

In blooming stage , mid august , I cut the B'cuzz and switch to the Blooming Optimum Hydroponix ferts.

In that pics buds are in early stage , my guess is late august / early september .
Attachments
IMG_20220911_171849.jpg
Last edited by Mothers Penis on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

A few weeks later they were starting to look pretty good.
Attachments
IMG_20220911_171824.jpg

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

And fuller every day :tup:
Attachments
IMG_20220917_145412 - Copie.jpg

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

Shit got tall too .
Attachments
IMG_20220911_194111.jpg

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

So has a benchmark this is myself and just so you know I'm 6 feet 4 inches tall with zero fuck to give :smoke:
I know a lot of folks bitch on Trudeau , but he was the only one with balls big enough to do something about this nonsense and because of him I'm not a criminal anymore and can post shit like this :tup:
I'm guessing that was mid September ? Cant remember .
Attachments
IMG_20220911_193951.jpg

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

Next one is maybe a week or 2 before harvest taken with my lovely friend .
I had to tie them to cement blocks because the wind would just knock them down , the one on the right is the Bruce Banner , it looks smaller 'cause the top cola was broke down because of the wind and weight .
At that point I stopped the daily fertilizing and started to flush out , but just before that they would drink 2 gallons a day !! Yep you heard that right .
Attachments
IMG_20221002_182830.jpg

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

Last pic before the harvest mid october . :grin:
Good thing I choose a strain that didn't smell too skunky , my whole neighbourhood where getting drafts , lol :fly:
Attachments
IMG_20221008_234543.jpg
Last edited by Mothers Penis on Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

I do love to grow but damn I hate to trim , fucking pain in the ass !
Attachments
IMG_20221008_163416.jpg
IMG_20221008_175306.jpg

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mothers Penis »

So I harvested about a pound and half on each plants .
Both strain where easy to grow for me and they are both very potent , but then again I barely smoke now days so every thing seems to be the bomb for me :facepalm:
The Quebec Gold has a smother taste and smell , fluffier buds too it is a favourite for all my buddys .
The Bruce Banner will get you very high but it is harsher on the throat even tho it has been grown the exact same way the the other strain.
Attachments
IMG_20221101_011416.jpg
IMG_20221101_010849.jpg