Israel Gaza discussion.

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 402 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by ben ttech »

youve become quite an embarrassment here intrinsic

russia SAVED the majority of the eastern states of ukraine from NAZI's genocide.
even their minority ukranian national citizens welcomed it as it put a sharp end to the indescriminate bombing and street level terrorism the NAZI's were engaged in.

your retoric PRETENDS these people dont even exist.

that makes you a NAZI.
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by Prawn Connery »

dill786 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:02 pm
Navalny was a jingoistic scum bastard who was nationalistic and hated immigrants, he called Chechynans cockroaches and said they should be shot..

I guess your journalism failed you there.

waiting for your best obdurate response prawn..
Navalny had more courage in his foreskin returning to Russia to stand up to Putin and his corrupt regime than you have in your entire body, sitting behind your keyboard claiming he was "scum".

So I'll pit my journalism against your crack-headism any day.

What's this? Why it's Putin rounding up all Russia's immigrants to force them into his army. Fancy migrating to Russia, dill? I wonder how long you would last . . ..
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 71990.html

And what's this? Why it's only Putin torturing and killing thousands of Chechens and flattening cities over a decade of war. I'm sure you only give a shit about your Muslim brothers being slaughtered by your hero Putin when it suits you right? Or maybe you just don't give a shit at all and are simply a hypocrite.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

And what's this? Why it's all the war crimes Russia committed against the Chechens. I don't have time to list them all. Not that you give a shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Ch ... _terrorism

And what's this? Why it's Russia's neo-nazi movement being harnessed and promoted by Putin to head off his liberal detractors. But that's OK by you, because you much prefer fascist Nazis to liberal politicians.
https://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/article ... -neo-nazis

Oh, and whats' this? Why it's hundreds of thousands of Russian Muslims leaving Russia en-masse due to persecution. Where the fuck is your outcry over this, hypocrite?
https://www.crisisgroup.org/russian-ori ... s-conflict

And could it have anything to do with this? Muslims being rounded up to fight against Ukraine. When are you signing up, dill?
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/10/ ... rts-a82851

And, oh wait, have I already posted this link about Muslim migrant workers being Shangahied into Russia's army under threat of jail or worse? Why no, I haven't!
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/ ... in-ukraine

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum, dill. I don't say that lightly. And it's not even an insult. It's just a fact. You turn a blind eye to all the atrocities Putin commits because you seem to have this twisted logic that Russia is somehow punishing the West for all its fuckery in the Middle East . . . all the while never mentioning the fact Russia has, and continues, to wage its own fuckery in the Middle East.

And all this time you sit in the UK with freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of religion, freedom of politics and all the other civil rights you are afforded that you wouldn't get in Russia or other parts of the Muslim world.

At least I walked the talk and have lived in a totalitarian nation. You wouldn't have the courage to leave your cosy Western life and live in Russia.

Navalny fought for a better, more equal and fair-minded Russia. You fight for nothing.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by Prawn Connery »

ben ttech wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:15 am
youve become quite an embarrassment here intrinsic

russia SAVED the majority of the eastern states of ukraine from NAZI's genocide.
even their minority ukranian national citizens welcomed it as it put a sharp end to the indescriminate bombing and street level terrorism the NAZI's were engaged in.

your retoric PRETENDS these people dont even exist.

that makes you a NAZI.
There's no bigger embarrassment than the Putin cocksuckers on this forum – of which you are the queen cheerleader.

Let's take a completely objective news outlet (or about as objective as you will find in the mainstream media) and see what they say about all the pro-Ukrainian people living in the Donbass who were tortured, killed or jailed by pro-Russians.

Because only a fucking idiot like you would deny there weren't persecution and killings on both sides.

Pay attention to the bits in bold. Or not. I don't give a shit – you're already brainwashed.
What’s behind pro-Russian attitudes in eastern Ukraine?
Observers say a ‘special kind of paternalism’ runs through the Russian-speaking regions full of coal mines, steel factories and chemical plants.

By Mansur Mirovalev
Published On 21 Apr 2022
21 Apr 2022

Kyiv, Ukraine – Seven weeks after Kreminna’s pro-Kremlin mayor was found dead with gunshot wounds, Russian forces seized the Ukrainian town on Tuesday as part of a renewed eastern offensive.

Volodymyr Struk, a truck driver-turned brewery owner, was a lawmaker with the Party of Regions, Ukraine’s largest pro-Russian force, from 2012 until 2014, in the southeastern region of Luhansk.

Ukrainian prosecutors charged Struk with separatism, but he returned to Kreminna – and was elected its mayor last November with nearly 52 percent of the vote.

While facing two arrest warrants, the balding 57-year-old proudly wore a banned pro-Moscow symbol – a black-and-orange ribbon.

Luhansk map

Days before his death, Struk had said the Russian invaders were welcome in Kreminna. Then unknown men in camouflage abducted him from his house and, on March 1, his body was found.

“The entire state apparatus of Ukraine – the SBU [intelligence service], the Interior Ministry, prosecutors, courts – could not do anything with the openly separatist Struk for eight years because he had a lot of money. Most likely support from the Russian Federation,” Anton Herashchenko, an aide to the interior minister, wrote on Telegram on March 2.

He was “executed by unknown patriots as a traitor”, Herashchenko said of the killing – and attached a photo of Struk’s remains to his post.

Who are the pro-Russian Ukrainians in the east?
Between 2014, when the pro-Russian separatist uprising began and February 24, 2022, when Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, more than 13,000 people were killed in the conflict between the two nations.

Millions were displaced, and the rebel-held “people’s republics” of Donetsk and Luhansk, became totalitarian quasi-states, where hundreds have been jailed and tortured for pro-Ukrainian sympathies.

A stone’s throw away from the rebels, there are Ukrainian adherents of the “Russian world”, the Kremlin’s theory that denies the very existence of Ukraine – and prescribes its “liberation” through subjugation to Moscow.

According to observers, there is a predominant mentality in the rustbelt, the Russian-speaking regions of coal mines, steel factories and chemical plants, a “special kind of paternalism that emerged from the region’s industrial core,” Kyiv-based analyst Aleksey Kushch told Al Jazeera.

Its residents were used to Soviet-era benefits such as free healthcare and education, and now feel abandoned by the cash-strapped central government.

He said “centrist” Ukrainian parties are not able to address the population’s needs and “oligarchic” forces such as the Party of Regions and its political scions filled the niche.

“Our electorate is pro-Russian,” Sergey Vaganov, a 63-year-old retired photographer from Mariupol, told Al Jazeera. “No major Ukrainian party even tried to work here, honestly. No one was fighting for the voters.”

Mariupol, the southernmost city of the Donetsk region, was briefly occupied by separatists in 2014 and became the region’s de-facto administrative capital when Ukraine regained control, but failed to win hearts and minds.Mini map showing Mariupol's location within Ukraine

Given widespread apathy, turnout is generally low throughout Ukraine, and elderly, Soviet-born Ukrainians are among the most diligent voters; their ballots propelled Struk to the mayor’s seat.

Nostalgic about their Communist-era youth, they consume Russian television broadcasts and the Russian border is just hours away from almost anywhere in Donbas – where many have relatives and friends on the other side.

Ihor Saldyha, a 38-year-old resident of Kharkiv, which lies 40km (25 miles) from the Russian border, said some of the elderly people he meets on the streets of the besieged city remain pro-Russian.

Only Russian bombardment changes their mind, he says.

“When someone gets an incoming [shell] in his house, in his back yard – they all of a sudden begin to understand things,” he told Al Jazeera.

A community activist from Donetsk agrees.

“Putin did really enlighten some with his bombings. The least hopeless ones,” Nadia Gordiuk from the southeastern town of New York, which is near the separatist areas, told Al Jazeera.

Meanwhile, in some of Ukraine’s eastern towns and villages, years of “brainwashing” made many youngsters vehemently anti-Ukrainian, a displaced woman from Donetsk said.

“An entire generation that hates Ukraine with every cell of their body grew up there in the past eight years,” Oksana Afenkina, who fled for Kyiv in 2020 after receiving death threats, told Al Jazeera.

Sometimes, the actions of Ukrainian servicemen catalyse pro-Russian sympathies.

In 2014, during the conflict’s hottest phase, Ukrainian forces entered the village of Georgievka outside Luhansk – and found that Andrey Lubyanoi was the only man of fighting age there.

Others had fled to Russia or joined the separatists, but the 44-year-old construction worker had nowhere to go and stayed in the village to look after his three young daughters.

The Ukrainian servicemen tortured him and shot a bullet through his legs after he refused to confess, he told this reporter in 2016, having mistaken him for a rebel spy.

“No big deal, my legs healed,” he said with a look of desperate optimism.

The servicemen also threw a grenade in his basement, turning sacks of potatoes, slabs of smoked meat and dozens of jars of pickles into a pungent mess – and dooming his family to a winter of malnutrition, he claimed.

He said he detested the idea of living under Kyiv but could not take his family to Russia, because one of his daughters had no identification documents.

Local residents walk past buildings destroyed during Ukraine-Russia conflict in the southern port city of Mariupol, Ukraine
Residents walk past buildings destroyed during the Ukraine-Russia conflict in Mariupol, April 19 [Alexander Ermochenko/Reuters]
The latest Russian invasion has made life for pro-Russians on Ukrainian soil more complex.

Apart from Kreminna, four more town mayors in Ukrainian-controlled parts of Luhansk became turncoats, regional governor Serhiy Haidai said on April 3.

“After our victory, we will see how the laws on collaborating with the enemy will work on these people,” he said in televised remarks.

But for now, during the renewed eastern Russian offensive that has been dubbed The Battle of Donbas, they can leak information on the whereabouts of Ukrainian servicemen, military and fuel storage, as well as urge others to collaborate.

They also parrot the Kremlin’s accusations against the pro-Western government of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, of an attempted “genocide” of Russian-speaking Ukrainians.

“I was shocked by the genocide towards us on the part of the Ukrainian Nazism,” Serhiy Khortiv, a mayor of the town of Rubizhne said in a YouTube-posted video in early April.

“You are fascists, Europe and America spawned you, and you dance and sing for their money on our blood,” he said, addressing the government.

Later, the General Prosecutor’s Office said Khortiv faced up to 10 years in jail for “entering into a criminal conspiracy” with separatists and Russia.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/2 ... rn-ukraine
Licensed to Krill

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 978 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by dill786 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:17 am
dill786 wrote:
Navalny was a jingoistic scum bastard who was nationalistic and hated immigrants, he called Chechynans cockroaches and said they should be shot..

Navalny had more courage in his foreskin returning to Russia to stand up to Putin and his corrupt regime than you have in your entire body, sitting behind your keyboard claiming he was "scum".

What's this? Why it's Putin rounding up all Russia's immigrants to force them into his army. Fancy migrating to Russia, dill? I wonder how long you would last . . ..

And what's this? Why it's only Putin torturing and killing thousands of Chechens and flattening cities over a decade of war. I'm sure you only give a shit about your Muslim brothers being slaughtered by your hero Putin when it suits you right? Or maybe you just don't give a shit at all and are simply a hypocrite.

And what's this? Why it's all the war crimes Russia committed against the Chechens. I don't have time to list them all. Not that you give a shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Ch ... _terrorism

And what's this? Why it's Russia's neo-nazi movement being harnessed and promoted by Putin to head off his liberal detractors. But that's OK by you, because you much prefer fascist Nazis to liberal politicians.
https://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/article ... -neo-nazis

Oh, and whats' this? Why it's hundreds of thousands of Russian Muslims leaving Russia en-masse due to persecution. Where the fuck is your outcry over this, hypocrite?

And could it have anything to do with this? Muslims being rounded up to fight against Ukraine. When are you signing up, dill?

And, oh wait, have I already posted this link about Muslim migrant workers being Shangahied into Russia's army under threat of jail or worse? Why no, I haven't!

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum, dill. I don't say that lightly. And it's not even an insult. It's just a fact. You turn a blind eye to all the atrocities Putin commits because you seem to have this twisted logic that Russia is somehow punishing the West for all its fuckery in the Middle East . . . all the while never mentioning the fact Russia has, and continues, to wage its own fuckery in the Middle East.

And all this time you sit in the UK with freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of religion, freedom of politics and all the other civil rights you are afforded that you wouldn't get in Russia or other parts of the Muslim world.

At least I walked the talk and have lived in a totalitarian nation. You wouldn't have the courage to leave your cosy Western life and live in Russia.

Navalny fought for a better, more equal and fair-minded Russia. You fight for nothing.
Wikipedia LOL
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by dill786 »

dunno why you keep bringing Islam into it, you said that a few times now.... :innocent:

And yes i would live in Russia if they could pay me 15% more than i am earning now bearing in mind i don't speak russian and if they're looking for an international recruitment consultant who specializes in civil engineering projects i accept the job, but if they are going to pay me in rubles my humble demand is that i can work for russian citizenship, if it's good enough for anthony blunt and guy burgess it's good enough for me

If you worked for SKY i wouldn't classify you as a serious journalist. :rolleyes:

every time you reply it starts with " yeh but you're a Muslim" as if i have to be grateful for being born in the UK

ill answer that rest later I gotta go to the white man's gym :toker1:
Kuchisabishii

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by Prawn Connery »

dill786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:54 am
dunno why you keep bringing Islam into it, you said that a few times now.... :innocent:
Don't be fucking disingenuous, dill. This is exactly what you wrote:
dill786 wrote:
Now, had you done YOUR research, you would have known the following:
In a 2007 pro-gun rights video, Navalny presents himself as a “certified nationalist” who wants to exterminate “flies and cockroaches” – while bearded Muslim men appear in cutaways.
Haha, yeah Wikipedia. Actually, no – Al Jazeera (you didn't really look at those links I posted, did you?).

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/2 ... alist-past

I couldn't give a shit what religion you are, dill – that's the beauty of western democracy. You can be anything you like, as long as it doesn't interfere with others. The reason muslims were mentioned was because YOU MENTIONED IT!!!

You want some fucking context? In 2007, Russia was at war with Chechnya, an Islamic republic. Something you conveniently omitted.

And when I talk about freedoms in the West, in this particular instance I wasn't referring to your religion, dill, I was referring to your love of Putin's Russia.

There's nothing stopping you from going to Russia, dill. Don't talk shit about wanting 15% more pay in a country that has a fraction of the GDP per capita of the UK – if you got paid the same, you'd still be a King. I think that's just a bullshit excuse.
Licensed to Krill

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by dill786 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
dill786 wrote:

you're sitting at home on your arse too...
bollocks pure propanada
more bollocks, 2 Muslim factions in Chechnya were warring anyways putin came to the side of Akhmad Abdulkhamidovich Kadyrov
Former Head of the Chechen Republic who had a close relationship with Putin. putin came in and the war stopped due to his bombing of the other side. Muslim countries go to war with other Muslims countries all the time, like IRAN V IRAQ the 8-year war, so no big deal

nope, they are fighting because of their loyalty to Putin especially the Chechen soldiers under Ramzan kadyrov just pay for putin helping his father in the Chechen wars, just like indigenous white ukraniaan Muslim mujahid are fighting for Zelensky against the Russians, there is no one shoe fits all in the Islamic world.

according to you " shangahied" but the title reads " recruiting" which is different,
You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum, dill. I don't say that lightly. And it's not even an insult. It's just a fact. You turn a blind eye to all the atrocities Putin commits because you seem to have this twisted logic that Russia is somehow punishing the West for all its fuckery in the Middle East . . . all the while never mentioning the fact Russia has, and continues, to wage its own fuckery in the Middle East./quote] i never mentioned any links between the West, Putin, and Western aggression in the Middle East, I have no links in the Middle East, no member of my family is from the Middle East, I have never been there unless you include, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai...

I was born here so I don't have much of a choice, is this the logic you use with LEBS in Australia (Lebanese people) telling them they should be grateful for being in Australia, tell me prawn where did your family come from, are they indigenous to the continent?
complete and utter bollocks,, you had the "white man privilege" in China, and you didn't do anything while you were there, so what did you join an underground democratic group in China?? no did you fuck you just reported, living there full-time and being in a totalitarian society is 2 different things..

putin hates Muslims yo!!!

Vladimir Putin inaugurates Moscow mosque in

Putin meets adoring crowd on Dagestan visit

Why is Russia Introducing an Islamic Banking System?
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by dill786 »

dill786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:01 pm
Prawn Connery wrote:
dill786 wrote:

bollocks pure propanada
more bollocks, 2 Muslim factions in Chechnya were warring anyways putin came to the side of Akhmad Abdulkhamidovich Kadyrov
Former Head of the Chechen Republic who had a close relationship with Putin. putin came in and the war stopped due to his bombing of the other side. Muslim countries go to war with other Muslims countries all the time, like IRAN V IRAQ the 8-year war, so no big deal

nope, they are fighting because of their loyalty to Putin especially the Chechen soldiers under Ramzan kadyrov just pay for putin helping his father in the Chechen wars, just like indigenous white ukraniaan Muslim mujahid are fighting for Zelensky against the Russians, there is no one shoe fits all in the Islamic world.

according to you " shangahied" but the title reads " recruiting" which is different,
i never mentioned any links between the West, Putin, and Western aggression in the Middle East, I have no links in the Middle East, no member of my family is from the Middle East, I have never been there unless you include, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai...

I was born here so I don't have much of a choice, is this the logic you use with LEBS in Australia (Lebanese people) telling them they should be grateful for being in Australia, tell me prawn where did your family come from, are they indigenous to the continent?
complete and utter bollocks,, you had the "white man privilege" in China, and you didn't do anything while you were there, so what did you join an underground democratic group in China?? no did you fuck you just reported, living there full-time and being in a totalitarian society is 2 different things..

Vladimir Putin inaugurates Moscow mosque in

Putin meets adoring crowd on Dagestan visit

Why is Russia Introducing an Islamic Banking System?

Mosques in Moscow overflowing during Ramadan
Kuchisabishii

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by dill786 »

Don't be fucking disingenuous, dill. This is exactly what you wrote:
dill786 wrote:
navalny was racist cunt and hated immigrants..
In a 2007 pro-gun rights video, Navalny presents himself as a “certified nationalist” who wants to exterminate “flies and cockroaches” – while bearded Muslim men appear in cutaways.
please refer to the above answer
Haha, yeah Wikipedia. Actually, no – Al Jazeera (you didn't really look at those links I posted, did you?).

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/2 ... alist-past

I couldn't give a shit what religion you are, dill – that's the beauty of western democracy. You can be anything you like, as long as it doesn't interfere with others. The reason muslims were mentioned was because YOU MENTIONED IT!!!
nope you mentioned it to me a few times, you started the conversation with "You're a Muslim" you done this on a few occasions in the past, and no am not going to fucking troll through the pages and look for the time you started off the conversation with me by mentioning I am a Mulsim

There's nothing stopping you from going to Russia, dill. Don't talk shit about wanting 15% more pay in a country that has a fraction of the GDP per capita of the UK – if you got paid the same, you'd still be a King. I think that's just a bullshit excuse.
I can't speak the lingo so gonna be difficult, however, I can speak, Arabic, Urdu and Farsi. and I would go if they are ok with me conducting business in English, does it really make sense to go to another country and take a pay cut, usually it's a pay rise that makes you want to go abroad??

and Russia is not far from the UK infact if you book in advance on EasyJet you can fly to Moscow airport for £50 return
Kuchisabishii

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Israel Gaza discussion.

Post by Prawn Connery »

dill786 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:15 pm
nope you mentioned it to me a few times, you started the conversation with "You're a Muslim" you done this on a few occasions in the past, and no am not going to fucking troll through the pages and look for the time you started off the conversation with me by mentioning I am a Mulsim
Maybe because apart from that one post pointing out your hypocrisy in all things, I haven't talked about you and your religion.

Find another post. Or not. I know what I've written over the years.
dill786 wrote:
I can't speak the lingo so gonna be difficult, however, I can speak, Arabic, Urdu and Farsi. and I would go if they are ok with me conducting business in English, does it really make sense to go to another country and take a pay cut, usually it's a pay rise that makes you want to go abroad??

and Russia is not far from the UK infact if you book in advance on EasyJet you can fly to Moscow airport for £50 return
If I can learn Chinese you can learn Russian. Plenty of Russians speak English – more than in China.

But this isn't a pissing contest, it's about pointing out how much you profess your love for Putin and revel in his so-called "attacks on Nato" – which is basically your glee at the West being attacked vicariously through Ukraine – but don't put your money where your mouth is.

Hey, maybe this is a pissing contest – I didn't have a job or anyone I knew in Hong Kong and later China, and certainly didn't know the language when i arrived. White man's privilege? Sure, if it's a privilege to pay more for everything, be blamed for bringing Aids and other diseases into the country, blood tested, discriminated against in day-to-day life, laughed at, spat on, arrested and physically attacked. Yeah mate – you know fuck-all.
dill786 wrote:
That's what "Shanghaied" means – pressed into military service.
dill786 wrote:
Is anyone indigenous if you go back far enough? Six generations for me. But what's that got to do with anything? The Lebanese people I've known and worked with here don't suck up to Putin and wish destruction on their adopted land. The UK is a major part of NATO which you've been vocal about wanting to be destroyed.
dill786 wrote:
LOL@all your stage-managed Putin propaganda videos.
dill786 wrote:
I'm sitting right where I want to be. I've done my miles.
Licensed to Krill