Growing in electric sunshine
Mos`Hamid AKzurie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Not Site Admin

Mrs Fly's Garden of Mixed Delights

Post by Mos`Hamid AKzurie »

Mrs Fly wrote:Heya Mos`Hamid AKzurie!

Nice pic, those G13xBSH are really nice and bushy, great job! I think I have this sorted now.....basically, the problem was that I had my fluoro light hanging so that I was using it vertical style and that just wasn't working.....also the cupboard is about 15ft high so the light wasn't concentrated where it could be best used, so the result was very stretched and straggly growth.....

I think we've got it sroted for now, the hood is most certainly making a difference since I got it....I've got a great example with the skunk I have in veg.....generally speaking, it's a lanky stretchy plant, since I got the hood the new growth is so much more compact and bushy, you can see what I mean in this picture, the lower 2/3 of the plant is very stretched out but you can see the top growth is so much better:
skunkbeforeandafterhood.jpg
I've also noticed that seedlings are no longer stretching like they did before, growth is nice and compact, the only thing I can say I'm missing now [from not using hallide to veg] is that fan leaves seem a bit smaller than with hallide, but everything is in proportion which is great....
Hey Mrs.Fly... Im glad ta see everything has worked out for your bush :smooch: I bet yer yeald will increase now as well :tup:

do ya find that you are feeding once a day in that little container? when you transplant into the bigger containers does that make it to where your feeding once every 2 to 3 days, and the moisture is higher with the big containers and causing mold/mildew after you transplant into the bigger containers? Maybe ya can use a small fan to blow down into the coco to ensure faster drying time? That in turn will increase feeding cycles...

I find with the little container's, they work better and the plants respond WELL due to the feeding cycle being everyday... I like those little squares from start to finish... about 1/2 a gallon per day of A&B @ 10ML of both per gallon... Altho ya may find that towards the end of the bloom cycle when all that plant and them big ass colas are just exploding, ya may start feeding twice a day :toker1:

I bet you can almost double yer yeald with a tweak here and there...
whats your mix ratio you are using? Are you using just A&B? Are you adding a Bloom Boost? How often are you feeding them?

Thanks and Keep up the good work :hug:
Make beans, not war

Deej
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Have a great day!

Post by Deej »

Just stopped by for a quick look see,hope all is well over the pond. :fly: :rollitiup:
:smooch: :hug: :bong3:

unoit
needs karma

Post by unoit »

HIGH All, just another stopping in for a Quickie....Hope All is Well Across the Pond Also K!!!!

Missed ya Much!!!!

Mrs Fly
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: The miowing spider
Received Karma : 4 times

Post by Mrs Fly »

Olly-olly-oxen-free!!!

bbiab!!!!! :D

K
-x-
"But let me have silence always, in the centre of the shouting- That is essential! Let me have silence so that no pin may drop And not be heard, and not a whisper escape us for all our spouting, Nor the needle's scratching upon this gramophone of a circular cosmic spot. Hear me! Mark me! Learn me! Throw the mind's ear open- Shut up the mind's eye-all will be music!"

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: land

Post by Merry »

Holy Shit!!!
It's all about the red sole.....

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Shitty hole!!! *waves*
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Mrs Fly
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: The miowing spider
Received Karma : 4 times

Post by Mrs Fly »

Jesús Malverde wrote:Shitty hole!!! *waves*
Oh fuck, sorry about that! Shit happens afterall!!! :bannana:

I still grow weed......lol, as if I needed to say that! I'm about to completely redo my grow, well, by that I mean get some new tents, my current one is pretty-much fucked, it's falling apart and my fans are ancient so after 7 years it's time to get some new shizzle for rizzle...

Still growing the same G13, and skunk and AK99 clone, erm, I've got a new Sensi Star keeper and I'm doing a bit of strainwhoring again......at the moment I've got some Afghan x C99, Mandala #1 and Super Lemon Haze in veg and I'm about to get some more beans, so that will probably be fun!

In the meantime some shitty pics, this is the sensi star, it's a total beast!! These pics are from the 250w HPS, this plant is a pretty insane yielder for a sensi.....
038.JPG
038.JPG (219.61 KiB) Viewed 2764 times
040.JPG
This is veg with various things in it, as veg tends to be....
041.JPG
041.JPG (219.71 KiB) Viewed 2764 times
I might attempt to take some less shitty pictures later when the lights go off, that depends entirely on my ability to remember, which, is......dubious at best...... :grin:

Awesome to see you again Merry!!

Now, I'm off to perform a most vital Scottish culinary function: peel the tatties for tea!!

:fly:

K
-x-
"But let me have silence always, in the centre of the shouting- That is essential! Let me have silence so that no pin may drop And not be heard, and not a whisper escape us for all our spouting, Nor the needle's scratching upon this gramophone of a circular cosmic spot. Hear me! Mark me! Learn me! Throw the mind's ear open- Shut up the mind's eye-all will be music!"

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I have no idea what "peel the tatties" means but it's only one letter from being quite interesting :mrgreen:

Nice to see you 'round and needless to say the plants look quite delicious. (Don't tell anyone but this is Hax)
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

kasmier
some karma
some karma

Post by kasmier »

Smell em from here ,,,

BAMF
Kosmic Karma