Is a strong breeze needed for strong plants i think not

Growing in electric sunshine
HempKat

Post by HempKat »

JapanFreak wrote:Yeah, I think people tend to see themselves in others, I don't think it's a need, I think it's the human condition. But hey, I can't imagine why else people would imagine such nasty things about people they've never met. I don't think it's normal.
Well this is just a guess since I can't possibly know what everyone thinks but I bet it has alot to do with association. Like say you come into a conversation and because you don't like someone that was in the conversation you start being overly critical for no real reason, you know, try to get him riled up. Now let's say someone is watching that and it reminds them of some asshole they know at work or remember from high school, or even is a distent relative or maybe even a close relative. Now since they don't know you and likely never really will all they can really do is make that association and figure if you behave like the person you remind them of in one way, you'll likely turn out to be like them in other ways as well.

Then again maybe it is you who aren't seeing things clearly? If one or two people tell you that you have a tail like an animal you can laugh it off but if a roomful of people tell you you have a tail like an animal you should probably turn around and take a look.

Oh wait, that's like a hallmark cliche or something right? Sorry about that, I know how you hate those.
Last edited by HempKat on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Well whatever the reason, it's silly.

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Anyway, now that we've gotten completely off topic, what brought you back here? Didn't you asked to be removed or something? Me, personally, if I were you, I'd consider something other then canna sites, your track record at those tend to indicate these sites really aren't your cup of tea.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

What are you on about? I've been taught growing, have helped growers, I have had stickies at most places I've gone to, made friends at every site and have been having a good time every since OG. I came here because I was asked back and I thought since Smokes was no longer admin that there would be some fairness around. So far so good.

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

JapanFreak wrote:What are you on about? I've been taught growing, have helped growers, I have had stickies at most places I've gone to, made friends at every site and have been having a good time every since OG. I came here because I was asked back and I thought since Smokes was no longer admin that there would be some fairness around. So far so good.
On about?, oh you mean your track record, well you may have seen it as having fun (doing things that got you banned) and as making friends (running into other people who like to do things that get them banned). This isn't really up for dispute, your track record speaks for itself. Other then that, I asked a simple straightforward question. Like I said, I heard you asked to be removed. I know you got banned or something at one point but then I heard you asked to be removed. Generally when people asked to be removed from some group rather then just walk away from it and let it fade in memory, it's because they have thought it thru and decided they're done. Me personally, I don't care if you are here or not. I was just curious as to what made you change your mind since there haven't been any real major changes other then a shift in the delegation of responsibility.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

What made me change my mind was Smokes stepping down, plain and simple. As far as the rest of your assumptions, well, you're funny.

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

JapanFreak wrote:What made me change my mind was Smokes stepping down, plain and simple. As far as the rest of your assumptions, well, you're funny.
Well that's the whole point isn't it? It's all just fun and games on the internet right?

Smokes stepping down eh? So it's all somehow different now? Even though he still posts here and you know that ultimately at any time he can take control because he owns the site and his stepping down is just a formality that has no real meaning in any legally binding way? :roll:

Mothers Penis
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 7 times
Received Karma : 47 times

Post by Mothers Penis »

Get a fucking room and while you're at it get some respect for the damn thread that use to be interesting before all the sissy talk ... Mods , this is a fine example of a thread that dont need "report hit" to be split ... The hijacking of the subject (strong breeze needed for strong plants) to whatever JF , is killing the thread and diluting the real subject IMO .

HempKat , plz respect the grow forums and grow threads/questions , if you need to deuce it out do it in the compost , PM , lounge or whatever bur plz keep the grow section out of it ... thx in advance Bro ...

P.S @ Mods : feel free to split out this post with the other inane stupidity out of this thread .
May the Penis be with you .

HempKat

Post by HempKat »

Mothers Penis wrote:Get a fucking room and while you're at it get some respect for the damn thread that use to be interesting before all the sissy talk ... Mods , this is a fine example of a thread that dont need "report hit" to be split ... The hijacking of the subject (strong breeze needed for strong plants) to whatever JF , is killing the thread and diluting the real subject IMO .

HempKat , plz respect the grow forums and grow threads/questions , if you need to deuce it out do it in the compost , PM , lounge or whatever bur plz keep the grow section out of it ... thx in advance Bro ...

P.S @ Mods : feel free to split out this post with the other inane stupidity out of this thread .
Okay but please notice, I waited until it got off topic already. :winky: When it was a genuine grow thread I stayed on topic and posted relevent info.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

fefifoefum wrote:never ever seen any indoor dank not wispy as a cobweb not get moldy or just suck without decent air circulation .
That's because you can't grow.

I mean you went on and on about not being able to break 0.25 gpw right? I think you said you had toxic room symptoms or something?