Found some long lost beans, well not that long.

All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
randude
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by randude »

I found some beans that I had bought a year ago at another website's server fund. It is kind of a funny story, but I had thought that my housekeeper found them and threw them away or something. I found them today when I was going through some misc tubs I had in storage and thought it was neat. I bought the seeds because I wanted them in the first place, so I am just glad to have them and to know the truth of that happened to them. The truth, I was high when I hid them from my housekeeper. I am making the last haul from my storage unit and these things have been kept in a dark, cool, dry place for a year (in a wooden watch box).

What did I find?

Any of you know a guy named Purceville? I know, he is not Rez, but he is a guy that like to play around with DJ stuff a lot and did a bunch of breeding with them.
1. Purceville Satori x Blue Satallite (His spelling on the label). 10 pack
2. Purceville Sativa Mexicana x F13. 10 pack
3. Freebee PPP. 5 pack

Now I have seen reports on the PPP. It must be an unsellable or something because it was free. I do not know where they got these or anything else about them. However, I have seen people talk about having paranoia on that stuff. I know I am just going to have to do some searches now and see what people have to say about them some more, as well as the Purcevilles stuff. I need to see what people are saying now that a year has gone by and folks have had a chance to grow them out. One of the ladies that said that she had paranoia was smoking scissor hash and had some serious paranoia and when she mentioned the strain (finally) someone else said they had paranoia too. I am not paranoid about paranoia, but I am curious if it is true or not. I would just smoke less of a weed if it was like that and benefit from the stimulating effects of a smaller amount.

I do not now much about other strains either, so I need to see what others may be saying about them. I will probably have search the other site because that is where I got them from. They all seem to lean to the sativa direction so I guess a small indoor grow will not be where I try these out. I may be looking at next season's outdoor crop right now or some crazy way of growing a lanker indoors. I do know I am excited to read up on them now. That year of waiting may have benefited me as far as research.

Sure, not top dollar seeds, but I do love DJ's work so far and love F13
Last edited by randude on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~Burnt-Bottom~
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: the invidulator

Post by ~Burnt-Bottom~ »

Sir Percivale?

from Overgrow.com?

randude
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by randude »

Hey BB, thanks for stopping by.

I am not sure if they are connected, but the way I spelled it is how he spelled it on ICmag.

He played a lot with DJ Short's genes and I am a huge fan of F13. I like that buzz. I read in his studies something about F13 having problems producing good males. I don't get it. Fluky shit with some of these genetics for sure.

randude
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by randude »

I think I would like to breed the two DJ cross strains together someday. Who knows. I am just so glad I found these seeds.