Michael Jackson dead

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Michael Jackson dead

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I need to get pics of the cat.... she is now a shaved pussy and looks very odd...

What sick, perverted, demented things have you done to your poor pussy?...

got video?

:roflmao:

:wave: Merry,
WHAB

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: land

Michael Jackson dead

Post by Merry »

Well even though I will be accused of talking about kittens, the weather and food I will tell you.... she was the cat that disappeared for 13 days.... lost half her body weight and was covered in ticks and scabs... I let her recover for about 3 weeks and did the best I could with the mats and scabs but she was still a mess... also because her food intake was so bad for such a long time her fur was just pulling out really easily... so I had her shaved... all but her tail , head and feet... so now she looks like she has a giant head and a small emaciated body.... she was never a heavy cat and now her bones show but she seems well recovered and didn't seem to mind being shaved.... she is a persian so she was swallowing alot of that loose hair when she groomed herself and was wheezing because of it and the hairballs were gross... ever step on a cold slimey hairball with bare feet? blech... I will get pics of her and start a shaved pussy thread....
It's all about the red sole.....

JapanFreak

Michael Jackson dead

Post by JapanFreak »

Merry wrote:My friends say you are a pussy if you won't name names
Your friends are correct. People would be very pissed at me if I spilled. But come on, you know I'm telling the truth, and the truth is that people you have known for years, people who are nice enough to your face. Calling you a stupid cow at PG got me a solid mojo bar :grin:

Dunza Ranks
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: throwstones@police

Michael Jackson dead

Post by Dunza Ranks »

JapanFreak wrote: ...........a solid mojo bar :grin:
Ahhhh, mojo................Image
" To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death. " - Peter Tosh
http://www.freebujubanton.com

Hacks
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

Michael Jackson dead

Post by Hacks »

A bit ironic that this red haired step child of shabang's OG is about the only BB on the entire net without some version of his original karma system in place.
The next Freddie Flintoff.

HempKat

Michael Jackson dead

Post by HempKat »

JapanFreak wrote:
HempKat wrote: I don't need to ignore it. All I need do is come here and comment and bam suddenly you're talking about everything but Michael Jackson. :roll:
Yeah, we're talking about what an idiot you are. That work how you planned it out? :roflmao:
Look let's not get into the matter of your multiple personalities and the fact you think you are a group of people having a discussion.

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Michael Jackson dead

Post by Merry »

JapanFreak wrote:
Merry wrote:My friends say you are a pussy if you won't name names
Your friends are correct. People would be very pissed at me if I spilled. But come on, you know I'm telling the truth, and the truth is that people you have known for years, people who are nice enough to your face. Calling you a stupid cow at PG got me a solid mojo bar :grin:
um... ok... about all i got out of that is that you know you are a pussy...

I'm going to ignore you now because I'm bored.... but you just keep jumping up and down screaming "Look at me" and I'm sure some one else will come along and give you some attention.... or you'll find your friend meth to entertain you for a while...

JapanFreak

Michael Jackson dead

Post by JapanFreak »

Merry wrote: um... ok... about all i got out of that is that you know you are a pussy...
No Merry, you got a little more info than I think you wanted. And you should be thanking me you stupid cow, because if I did name names, you'd cry. At least one of them said you were stupid but had a nice rack (I'm not even shitting, that's what they said). Sorry.

JapanFreak

Michael Jackson dead

Post by JapanFreak »

Hacks wrote:A bit ironic that this red haired step child of shabang's OG is about the only BB on the entire net without some version of his original karma system in place.
Well now that Gad's back maybe we'll get mojo.

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Michael Jackson dead

Post by Merry »

Since yesterday I've seen the clip of his hair on fire at least 9 times.... It almost looks like it's not his hair because when he stands back up his head has a huge bald patch... wouldn't it have had charred skin? It just looked weird but it's pretty terrible to watch so I didn't want to study it.... I'm sure we'll hear plenty more about it as they show the clip over and over again...