Injectable thc

The place to post all you know about the latest development in medical scene.
sockme

Injectable thc

Post by sockme »

Ok fuck the bullshit. I have no time to smoke, vape or eat gay lil green cookies all day. I have a medical prescription for MJ. I want injectable shit I can just lay on my couch in an adult diaper and buzz around outer space peacefully at will and all day long for weeks need be. For medical releif of many ailments of course. I've took the pills before but they aren't all that and mess with my stomach. I ask my doctor about injectable thc not too long ago and she just shook her head laughing and left the room. I was in spandex with a semi bulging and covered in sweat so she was a little uncomfortable and apprehensive perhaps. She is hot though and I always hit on her during exams.
hmn hmn Dr my nuts hurt type stuff ya know... Anyway before I get off topic anyone know any good tips on scoring some medical injectable thc? Getting immune to my earwax here and I just don't have the time or will to smoke ass much as I NEED to be medicated.

Peace mercy and much mj for everybody sick :trix:

jesus

Injectable thc

Post by jesus »

Whered the feeding tube for that kid whose dad put hemp oil into into his feeding tube go, stomach or vein? Can be either for a feeding tube.

sockme

Injectable thc

Post by sockme »

Thank god i ignored your medical advice! Damn you can't put herb oil directly in your veins sweetie. lol....feeding tubes go to your stomach...IVs into the vein.
I was thinking some sort of crystaline pure form suspended in a ringers type base or something..... :rollitiup: :fly:

jesus

Injectable thc

Post by jesus »

intravenous feeding administration of nutrient fluids through a vein; see also intravenous infusion and parenteral nutrition.

good job knowing even less than before

sockme

Injectable thc

Post by sockme »

well you are the female named jesus giving weird n bad medical advice about things you are totally ignorant of as usual. True you may be able to research all hell on your cute lil google but I seriously doubt you have any sort of close to the aptitude to grasp what ya read at all. You are female right? :puke: :smooch: Don't cry its ok :bigcry:

~Burnt-Bottom~
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: the invidulator

Injectable thc

Post by ~Burnt-Bottom~ »

nest time you open your freezer...............climb in and shut the lid eh.........................we'll be round later. :smile:

sockme

Injectable thc

Post by sockme »

be fun to flash your script to the popo on a bad day and just jam the junk right in your neck take a 3 hour weed nap right there fuck it ya know....man my spelling skills are bad

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 405 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Injectable thc

Post by ben ttech »

oh for christs sake,
just by a tv already
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin