We are the 99%

A place to post and discuss #occupy together
Mud Boy

We are the 99%

Post by Mud Boy »

When the violence starts, I've got plenty of rocks and bottles for everyone. :shithitfan:

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

We are the 99%

Post by anu »

sure...get 99% of the poorest fuckin americans to pay for the war,oil company's...no they can't donate,weapons manufacturer's nope,the world owes them a living,the 270 millionaires in the House,no that family money was made off of vietnam muthafukkas

for christ sake there are hippies havin sex in tents downtown,that's SEX IN PUBLIC,tents are fucking evil

listen to your tribal voice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK1CERQw ... 5wjRPGoqvP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

We are the 99%

Post by bentech »

about 4000 people showed up sunday night,
the regular crowd is mostly in the 5 hundred range so this was huge

the cops were almost non existant until after midnight

later,
they made a show of force, but didnt do nothing except standoff with the occupiers who had taken the streets.

once the occupiers moved back into the park,
the cops folded up and left.

must have been 50 helicopters flying around

its insane the public dialogue is entirely absent the contrast between a supposedly broke city and this extravagant display of wasteful spending

their treating like a war though,

no press are allowed in the park now unless theyre imbedded

have id issued by the lapd.

theyre also restricting which media can be on the seen watching,

using a lottery system for that

heil fucking hitler
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

We are the 99%

Post by anu »

that was a good crowd ben !! are they goin out and doin sorties ? wish i have the vids what seattle was doin last friday,they did a flash mob dance at a heavily trafficed location mall or downtown? but as the commentator you thought any minute dirty demonstrators were gonna interrupt this throng of 80 babes doing a fancy dance,no ! the 80 babes were all revolutionaries,all gorgeous,all the time,there were also groups of carroler's who went around singing inside malls last friday,if any one's group has a interesting workshop that was givien in the park please tell us about it.Van Jones may or may not be your idea of a Obama Ex-Marxist Brigade but he has gone around and given workshops about what i don't know but at 20 OWS locations.
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

We are the 99%

Post by bentech »

-lapd-

effectively immediately, no news truck, vehicle, or equipment is allowed to be curbside anywhere in visible sight of the park and the whole way around city hall
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

We are the 99%

Post by bentech »

Poll: Majority of Californians Agree With Reasons Behind Occupy Protests | A new Field Poll conducted in California finds that 58 percent of respondents agreed with the cause behind the Occupy Wall Street-allied protests that are rocking their state. The poll also found that 46 percent of Californians say they directly identify with the movement while 49 percent do not.
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

We are the 99%

Post by bentech »

mayor Villaraigosa is a fucking piece of shit

christ,
his story is " we had to move in because there were children living there!"

course,
it doesnt bother him one bit that hundreds of children live on the streets a few blocks away in the skid row area

keep out of site poor people!
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

We are the 99%

Post by bentech »

remember watching polands solidarity movement build?
was like the white version of the iranians revolution a few years earlier

i remember the paper counting them off as they died,
all those hunger strikers
went on for months

this article long, but it mentions of the architects of the polish resistance right off and got me remembering

I first began to think along these lines myself several decades back when I had the privilege of reporting from Poland during the early ’80s and thereby got to witness the astonishing Solidarity upsurge firsthand. As it happens, one of the principal architects of that seismic convulsion, Adam Michnik, was in town a few weeks back and paid a visit to the Occupy Wall Street encampment in full bloom. We were talking a few hours afterward, and he told me he’d recognized a kindred spirit. “Sort of like Poland a few years before the actual Solidarity uprising in 1980,” he explained. “The prologue to that moment, say Poland in 1976, when Polish workers began to rise up and say ‘no.’ They weren’t yet sure what it was they wanted, what they wanted to say ‘yes’ to, but they had become absolutely convinced of what they did not want, what they could no longer abide—and that is the beginning of the end for the regime.”

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” The truly revolutionary advance in that declaration is contained not so much in such words as “truths,” “self-evident,” “unalienable,” or “created equal” as in the calm self-certainty of that opening phrase: “We hold.” The text does not launch out with “It is manifestly self-evident that” or some similar construction, as strict logic might seem to dictate. I mean, either it is or it isn’t self-evident, right? Except that in this instance, the self-evidence of the assertion does in fact remain hidden, fugitive, immanent at best, until people rise up to embrace it, to hold fast to its insistence (mutually pledging their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor in the process). It is holding such truths to be self-evident that first makes them so—and, more specifically, doing so in concert, alongside others.

I first began to think along these lines myself several decades back when I had the privilege of reporting from Poland during the early ’80s and thereby got to witness the astonishing Solidarity upsurge firsthand.

Time to Start Preoccupying Wall Street
http://www.myplanetganja.com/viewtopic. ... 67#p105867" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Mos`Hamid AKzurie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Not Site Admin

We are the 99%

Post by Mos`Hamid AKzurie »

Before there was the 99%, there were “99ers” — people who were out of work so long their unemployment benefits ran out and left them brok
Make beans, not war

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

We are the 99%

Post by bentech »

dont forget the bonus army,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At 4:45 p.m., commanded by Gen. Douglas MacArthur, the 12th Infantry Regiment, Fort Howard, Maryland, and the 3rd Cavalry Regiment, supported by six battle tanks commanded by Maj. George S. Patton, formed in Pennsylvania Avenue while thousands of civil service employees left work to line the street and watch. The Bonus Marchers, believing the troops were marching in their honor, cheered the troops until Patton ordered the cavalry to charge them—an action which prompted the spectators to yell, "Shame! Shame!"
Shacks that members of the Bonus Army erected on the Anacostia Flats burning after the confrontation with the military.

After the cavalry charged, the infantry, with fixed bayonets and adamsite gas, an arsenical vomiting agent, entered the camps, evicting veterans, families, and camp followers. The veterans fled across the Anacostia River to their largest camp and President Hoover ordered the assault stopped. However Gen. MacArthur, feeling the Bonus March was a Communist attempt to overthrow the U.S. government, ignored the President and ordered a new attack.
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com