Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1876 times
Received Karma : 1614 times

ACAB

Post by Intrinsic »

And this is the one who called the Jack Boots in
Rebecca Weiner is a Columbia U. professor who also serves as intelligence director of the NYPD. Mayor Eric Adams credits her with spying on anti-genocide student protesters and directing the militarized raid that dislodged them from campus.
https://thegrayzone.com/2024/05/02/colu ... sity-nypd/
Still wrapping my mind around "an NYPD intel division that maintains an office in Tel Aviv."

"Weiner said student "rhetoric" necessitated the violent raid"
Rhetoric?..so what they're saying (stop Palestinian genocide) necessitated have their asses kicked!!

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

ACAB

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:14 am
Still wrapping my mind around "an NYPD intel division that maintains an office in Tel Aviv."
Who do you think trains them?...

With Whom are Many U.S. Police Departments Training? With a Chronic Human Rights Violator – Israel

None of these university beatdowns should come as a surprise.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 416 times
Received Karma : 265 times

ACAB

Post by ben ttech »

israel has long gone out of its way to ourt amerian position
every mayor and police chief has been invited over for junckets as well as tons of officers for 'urban warfare' training.

the tactics used against BLM was straight idf anti palistinian...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

ACAB

Post by Intrinsic »

CONTENT WARNING: Graphic.

Today, horrifying bodycam footage was released of Officers Salvatore Alongi & Matthew Cianfrocco murdering 19-year-old #WinRozario in front of his mother and brother, in his family’s Ozone Park home.

https://twitter.com/aaronnarraph/status ... 8117434741
Last edited by Intrinsic on Tue May 07, 2024 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

ACAB

Post by Intrinsic »

Also arrested were two attorneys with the National Lawyer’s Guild there as legal Observers to be sure the police were on the up and up. They too were arrested handcuffed and taken away so no one sees what the police did with the students. Cops claimed it was curfew but curfew ended at 6:00 a.m. and it was past 6:00 AM.
UCLA: One girl was walking by on her way to a undergraduate seminar, pulled her phone out to film and was immediately arrested and handcuff. No crime, no probable cause, while conducting legitimate business on her campus. ACAB.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2224 times
Received Karma : 1646 times

ACAB

Post by ripper5 »

The one time I called them, they were less than useless. Never call them.

Had my car stolen by a homeless friend of a friend who stayed the night at my house back in 99' Next morning the car & keys were gone. After failing to find them I called the cops to report it stolen. Never saw that car again. I find out a month later, after I pay $5 for my own crime report, the cop got the description of the car wrong, to the extent that he listed as a 2 door when it was 4. And that bastard was at my house for like 2 damn hours taking that report. Being all nosy. This was before I grew so I wasn't worried about that

So they found my car 3 months later, all the way in Washington, with camping gear in trunk. By this time I had already settled with my insurance Co. and had to buy another car. Said suspect was picked up in Kansas or some shit. If only that pig would've paid attention and did his damn job! :mad:

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2224 times
Received Karma : 1646 times

ACAB

Post by ripper5 »

Not a fan of those Cops shows either. Including the.bountyhunter & repossessors bullshit. :laugh:
It's the egotistical, jocky, sarcastic overload, & general douchebaggery, that does it for me. :bonghitter: